Associate Business Analyst (JR1005214)
- 110 West Park Drive, Mt Laurel, NJ
Broadridge is growing! We are currently recruiting for an Associate Business Analyst to join our global team in Mount Laurel, NJ. In this role, you will work closely with Subject Matter Experts (SME) in support of the development, delivery and ongoing service of Broadridge Investment Accounting (BIA) solutions and services. BIA provide software based investment accounting solutions, data management and outsources investment accounting services to more than 40 institutional investment and asset managers that collectively have more than $1.5 trillion in assets under management.
This role is an analyst role. It requires abstract thought, creativity, and strong written and verbal communication skills. This role will work directly with BIA clients and other BIA departments.
- Develop spreadsheet, database and other tools to clean up and reconcile larger data sets, received from various sources, to diagnose issues in existing processes or testing a new process.
- Provided feedback on other analysts’ work, including critical review solutions and concepts, as well as grammatical, spelling, and aesthetic changes.
- Work independently or closely with SME to develop and document a detailed understanding of BIA clients’ existing investment accounting processes.
- Work independently or closely with SME to develop and document a detailed gap analysis between BIA clients’ existing investment accounting processes and their desired or required investment accounting processes.
- Work closely with the SME and BIA custom development team and/or BIA accounting service team to conceive, test, and implement existing or custom solutions to address the BIA clients’ gap analysis.
- Work independently or closely with SME to develop and document risk assessment of proposed solutions to meet BIA clients’ gap analysis.
Skill & Knowledge
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principals
- Solid understanding of financial instruments
- Ability to manage time and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and SQL
- Working knowledge flow charts
- Knowledge of GNU BASH (Linux/Unix terminal commands) would be helpful
- BA/BS Degree in Accounting, Business, or Management Information Systems
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.