Business Analyst (JR1009752)
- 116 East Berry Street, Fort Wayne, IN
Broadridge’s Data Aggregation & Reporting Team is looking for a Business Analyst to join our team. This position requires active involvement of multiple complex internal/external projects. This could include projects related to Broadridge’s user interface and/or our data aggregation ETL platforms.
- Work with product management, clients and the user community to define business requirements as needed.
- Clearly translate business requirements into functional and/or technical specification documentation for improvements and new solutions that support both SDLC Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Develop project documentation and specifications including flow charts, I/O requirements, and file structures, as appropriate.
- Conduct analysis of defects, business issues and challenges and devise the most effective approach.
- Manage risks and issues and take corrective measurements with the appropriate sense of urgency.
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability by being willing to tackle any project task required.
- Deliver accurate effort estimates for work you're leading and adhere to strict project milestones.
- Daily management of duties throughout the project life cycle and provide proactive updates to project leads.
- Ability to function as the Project Manager for the complete software development process (SDLC).
- Aid in the design of test plans for new or modified programs to ensure their quality, efficiency, integrity and alignment to specifications as needed.
- Participate in limited integration, quality assurance, and production testing as needed.
- Support and coordinate UAT activities with the business and external clients as needed.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and education
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- 4 + years’ of confirmed experience as a Business or Systems Analyst preferred
- Experience running large projects from the requirements phase through completion and implementation
- PDF creation / manipulation
- Very detail oriented
- Strong Time Management skills
- Knowledge of SaaS applications and Microsoft SQL Server database structures
- Proficient in Word | Excel | PowerPoint |MS Project | MS SQL | JIRA