Group Financial Analyst FP&A (JR1009778)
- 193 Marsh Wall, Isle of Dogs, London E14 9SG, UK
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
- Work closely with and support Broadridge Finance associates in the field to ensure timely and accurate reporting.
- Assist in all aspects of the consolidation and review process for monthly, quarterly and annual US GAAP management accounting deliverables for ‘GTOI’ and ‘Broadridge International’ groups, assisting associates as required to ensure consistency across group.
- Ad-hoc tasks within the department.
- Assist in all aspects of the GTO International group reporting for monthly, quarterly and annual information to GTO/corporate teams (e.g. Actuals, forecasts, budgets, adhoc).
- Assist in consolidation, validation and analysis of global revenue analysis file requirements (e.g. Actuals, forecasts, budgets, adhoc)
- Assist in consolidation, validation and analysis of global sales driver analysis files
- Assist in consolidation, validation and analysis of monthly ‘Flash’ reporting commentaries
- ‘Technology P&L’ analysis and reporting for all monthly, quarterly and annual deliverables
- Completion of the Capital, leases and software reporting requirements for GTOI
- Business case/eCAR preparation and review to support business
- Monthly conversion project tracking and reporting
- Completion of GTOI monthly headcount tracking and reporting, including open headcount tracking and various reporting on actuals, forecast and plan
- Assist in preparation of Quarterly Analyst Call reporting for GTOI
- Assist in preparation of monthly GTOI Internal management pack
- Prepare quarterly and annual corporate deliverables for GTOI
- Assist in review and co-ordination of annual Boycott pack reporting process
- Any reasonable ad hoc duties as requested by the Group Finance VP or Group Senior Financial Analyst.