Client Relations Administrator (JR1009419)
- 51 Mercedes Way, Edgewood, NY
Broadridge is growing and we are excited to be expanding our team. We are seeking a Client Relations Administrator to join our Deer Park, Long Island office. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills enabling him/her to work with diverse colleagues and clients. He or she will actively participate in acclimating to the role, learning from peers, and ensuring accurate understanding of the role and tasks. Excellent communication skills are pivotal – both verbal and written and a logical approach to gathering data and analyzing it to solve client inquiries. Additionally, CRAs will be assigned to process improvement projects, client visits, Business Reviews, and Webinars.
Are you looking to join a creative and dynamic team? Would you like to join an organization where you can help make a significant impact? See how you can contribute to our fast-growing team below.
- You will become a member of a small team that provides high level support for 800 clients.
- You will research and respond, in a timely manner, to simple and moderately complex clients (both small and mid-sized) with regards to their needs and interests.
- You will monitor the effectiveness of systems, policies and procedures and make appropriate recommendations to ensure daily operations are efficient. .
- You'll develop an effective working relationship with each team member as well as internal departments, value and use diverse perspectives.
- You will have a strong focus on “starting with the end in mind," breaking work down into process steps, plan, anticipate challenges and identify solutions.
- You will assist in training new associates on the day to day functions and provide guidance with client inquiries.
- You'll demonstrate the ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks with proficiency.
- You will participate on assigned projects and special tasks as assigned by management within a set timeframe.
- 2+ years of experience in a client/customer service position.
- Ability to bring creative skills and ideas to the team from prior experiences.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative team environment, sharing phone and inbox responsibilities.
- Strong desire to take on leadership responsibilities over time.
- Strong analytical skills; ability to gather data, resolve the root cause and solve for the future.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to full articulate ideas.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple clients and multiple products.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; Microsoft Access experience preferred.
- Industry experience is a plus