Director, Investor Relations - FP&A (JR1009777)
- 5 Dakota Drive, Lake Success, NY
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
It's a great time to be at Broadridge!
We are currently seeking an outstanding finance Director to join our Investor Relations and Corporate Finance team in New York. In this role, you will report to the Head of Investor Relations and Corporate FP&A in planning and execution of the company's investor relations program. You will have a strong knowledge of finance and accounting, experience working in equity capital markets, and strong writing and communications skills. You will also play a key role in crafting and delivering ad hoc analysis to the Chief Financial Officer and other senior Broadridge leaders regarding our financial performance and strategic plans.
Are you passionate about finance and want to work with a team of motivated, dedicated associates? If you are a proactive self-starter who takes initiative, we urge you to read below to learn how you can make a meaningful contribution to our growing organization!
In this role, you will...
- Play a key role in executing the quarterly earnings process, performing analysis on results, supplying to development of key investment messages and drafting of earnings release, conference call script and other preparation materials and presentations. Partner with teams across the company to ensure smooth execution.
- Work closely with the Head of Investor Relations (IR), CFO, and CEO in crafting the company’s external and internal messages and in ensuring that all company external and internal communications are aligned and consistent.
- Contribute financial analysis for all planning cycles – requiring in-depth understanding of corporate forecasts, performing trend analysis, identifying risks/opportunities and summarizing key components in presentations to senior management.
- Partner with finance and strategy teams to perform analysis on key business initiatives and emerging trends. Evaluate ways to communicate insights to investment community.
- Analyze company, comparable company, and sector performance and valuation drivers.
- Research and track the performance of Broadridge’s public market peers.
- Serve as a corporate contact and spokesperson in dealings with the Company’s investors and research analysts.
- Collect, analyze and present feedback from investors and research analyst to identify improvement areas and messaging opportunities.
- Plan and accompany executives at conferences, non-deal roadshows and select industry events. Provide materials and 1:1 preparation of these executives for investor questions.
- Collect, analyze, and present to executive management and board of directors relevant information on stock ownership mix and trends, relative performance versus peers and benchmarks as well as analyst opinions and estimates. Present ideas for improving shareholder base as well as promoting coverage by additional sell side analysts.
- Own IR website section/content and other IR related tools/infrastructure.
- Assist the Head of IR in the effort to find, support, and engage with institutional investors by broadening awareness and interest through conferences, presentations, meetings, media, etc.
- BS degree required. Advanced degree in business related discipline a plus.
- More than five years of experience in investor relations, finance, banking/capital markets or corporate communication positions for a public company.
- Excellent communication skills, including strong writing and the ability to build outstanding presentations and materials.
- Ability to keep abreast of current industry/trade trends and emerging strategies.
- High level of discretion while dealing with sensitive, potentially market-moving financial information.
- Familiarity with accounting principles and financial reporting.
- Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Since 2015, Broadridge has been named by FORTUNE as one of the World's Most Admired Companies, achieving #1 ranking in the Financial Data Services category in 2019. We were honored to have joined the S&P 500 Index in June, 2018.
- 2019 marks the 12th consecutive year we’ve been rated one of the "Best Places to work in New York" by SHRM.
- Broadridge values diversity and inclusion. We have won several global diversity/inclusion awards including Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality, Bronze Award in the Opportunity Now Benchmark and the Women's Forum of New York, among others.
- We will provide you with a platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- We’re serious about team member well-being and lifelong learning. You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive health & wellness benefits, company paid life and disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match and much more.
- You’ll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, sick time, personal & company holidays, and time off with pay for volunteer-related activities.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other protected status. "Our Associates Matter. Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.