Sr. Revenue Specialist (JR1009160)
- 283-299 Market St, Newark, NJ
Broadridge is growing! We are currently seeking a Sr. Revenue Specialist to join our Corporate Finance team in Newark. In this role, you will work with international and domestic businesses to process billing for numerous clients and product lines. You will provide recommendations as it relates to system and process improvements. Additionally, you will manage the billing processes that is predominately performed by our India Team and other Global partners.
Are you passionate about finance and want to work with a team in which you can make a significant impact? If so, we urge you to read below to learn how you can make a meaningful contribution to our growing organization!
- Billing the Global Technology Operations Services (GTOS) business and must work closely with all international and domestic divisions which requires familiarity with foreign currency application process.
- Conducting audits, revenue enhancement, and interpreting and implementing pricing schedules and contracts. Reviewing monthly variances and providing detailed explanations for management reporting.
- Processing monthly client revenue accruals and transaction reporting with some general accounting.
- Over time, developing the ability to train and lead associates with any new and existing procedures/processes. Providing task-specific direction for time sensitive deliverables and handle to completeness. Knowing how to prioritize and raise any delays or concerns as needed.
- Interpreting Master Services Agreement (contract) pricing information and implement pricing structure into the Billing Database.
- Comprehending variable structure of our contracts in order to properly identify the applicable data elements to correctly set-up the contract in the billing system.
- Acting as primary participant in conversion of additional SBU invoicing.
- Preparing and producing monthly invoices for assigned client sets. Setting up initial client invoices. Reporting monthly revenue accruals. Reviewing all major dollar variances and researching/resolving.
- Answering all billing inquires made on that account by the A/R Department, Account Manager, Billing Supervisor, Senior Director of Billing and A/R, Controller and Financial Analysts.
- Performing monthly client audits and reviewing findings with Account Management. Updating client profile database as necessary.
- Providing Manager with specifications for improving the existing CIRS Billing database. Performing user test and maintenance testing of any improvements with a major billing scope.
- Reviewing all transaction counts for billing on a monthly basis with a focus on the Trades processed. Reporting inaccuracies and problem solutions to Product Specialists Various for resolution.
- Bachelors degree in finance, accounting or mathematics
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Highly proficient with Excel, and possessing strong data management/data mining and analysis skills
- Experience with Oracle (specifically order management) is a huge plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Since 2015, Broadridge has been named by FORTUNE as one of the World's Most Admired Companies, achieving #1 ranking in the Financial Data Services category in 2019. We were honored to have joined the S&P 500 Index in June, 2018.
- 2019 marks the 12th consecutive year we’ve been rated one of the "Best Places to work in New York" by SHRM.
- Broadridge values diversity and inclusion. We have won several global diversity/inclusion awards including Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality, Bronze Award in the Opportunity Now Benchmark and the Women's Forum of New York, among others.
- We will provide you with a platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- We’re serious about team member well-being and lifelong learning. You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive health & wellness benefits, company paid life and disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match and much more.
- You’ll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, sick time, personal & company holidays, and time off with pay for volunteer-related activities.