Lead Client Service Representative (JR1009476)
- aleja Grunwaldzka 472C Olivia Star, 3th floor, 80-309 Gdańsk, Poland
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimising efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 11,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
- Provide day-to-day service for multiple/or complex Broadridge clients.
- Acts as the first point of contact for fielding customer inquiries, trainings new clients, and resolving customer issues via email and phone.
- Work with multiple teams in tracking and resolving the client issues and related tasks.
- Work with the Product Development team to identify possible new system enhancements, modules, services, etc.
- Inform client of upcoming system release. Keep them informed of release dates, new functionality, enhancements, new services, etc.
- Ensure that all client needs are being met or addressed on a timely basis.
- Establish regular communications with the client team and manage the customer relationship through regular and effective communication to provide proactive support and delivery of a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a well-developed working knowledge of Broadridge products and services offered, taking responsibility to keep up to date and request assistance for further development needs.
- Stays informed of and follow all relevant Broadridge policies to ensure the security and privacy of data.
- Exceptional organizational skills for a highly multi tasked position
- Excellent communications skills in both oral and written form
- Team work attitude
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills in support of a complex customer base
- Knowledge of the financial services and asset management industry
- Advanced computer literacy skills
- Language skills: professional English
- Experience with Microsoft Excel or comparable system
- Experience with databases and SQL preferred
- Proven experience with leading/working on cross functional teams
- Interesting job in a Global environment
- A chance to contribute to various, innovative projects
- Attractive company benefits
- Working in shifts
- Possibilities for personal development
- Opportunities to develop language skills
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."