Sr. Benefits Analyst
- 283 Market St, Newark, NJ 07102, USA
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
We are seeking a Sr. Benefits Analyst to join our global HR Team in Newark. Broadridge has a mission to deliver extraordinary value not only to our clients and shareholders, but also to our associates. We are committed to providing a full range of benefits to help associates live healthier lives and build a secure financial future. This role is critically important to us as it is directly associated with employee retention and happiness.
As our Sr. Benefits Analyst, you will support the design and administration of our US health and welfare, wellness and retirement programs, and play a crucial role with the day-to-day management of Broadridge's benefit programs.
This is an ideal opportunity for a strong benefits professional to help build a progressive, forward-thinking benefits function within an innovative, fast-growing fintech organization!
- Implementing plan/vendor improvements based on analysis of health & welfare and retirement plan trends to deliver value for both Broadridge and associates
- Contributing towards Open Enrollment activities, including updates with vendors/systems/policies as well as impactful communications
- Providing support and analysis of vendor contract renewals, RFPs and strategy as applicable
- Integrating mergers and acquisitions into existing Broadridge benefits programs and conducting Day One communications and activities with associates
- Fulfilling plan documentation and compliance requirements (e.g., SPDs, required filings and notices, contracts, requirements documents, and other plan information)
- Supporting the full life-cycle of benefit sites and communications (building, testing/editing, tracking impact, finding opportunities) with emphasis on web-based applications to improve engagement and overall associate experience
- Partnering with internal business functions (e.g., Tier 1, Payroll, HRIS, HR Business Partners) to provide seamless world-class service to associates
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with third party vendors in order to achieve high performance and monitor key plan metrics
- 5+ years of progressive benefits experience with retirement, health and insurance benefits with a Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Experience with benchmarking, plan design, and vendor management
- Outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills
- Demonstrable track record of strong project management skills, leading multiple initiatives concurrently
- Strong, effective analytical and problem solving skills
- Advanced-level computer proficiency including Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks with a strong attention to detail
- Experience with Workday HRIS, ADP Payroll (EV5), and ServiceNow a plus
- Experience with successfully working inside a Shared-Service Corporate HR model a plus
Expected travel time between 5-10% per year, as needed for open enrollment, vendor meetings, acquisition integration activities, etc.
- Since 2015, Broadridge has been named by FORTUNE as one of the World's Most Admired Companies, achieving #1 ranking in the Financial Data Services category in 2019. We were honored to have joined the S&P 500 Index in June, 2018.
- 2019 marks the 12th consecutive year we’ve been rated one of the "Best Places to work in New York" by SHRM.
- Broadridge values diversity and inclusion. We have won several global diversity/inclusion awards including Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality, Bronze Award in the Opportunity Now Benchmark and the Women's Forum of New York, among others.
- We will provide you with a platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- We’re serious about team member well-being and lifelong learning. You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive health & wellness benefits, company paid life and disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match and much more.
- You’ll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, sick time, personal & company holidays, and time off with pay for volunteer-related activities.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.”