Client Project Manager (JR1009218)
- 51 Mercedes Way, Edgewood, NY
Broadridge is growing, and we are seeking a Client Project Manager to join our Tax Services team in Deer Park, NY.
As our Client Project Manager, you will be responsible for handling client relationships and Tax Season projects in Newark, NJ and Edgewood, NY with responsibility to communicate, coordinate and ensure execution across the Tax Services department and across all appropriate partners to ensure client requirements of the Tax team are executed timely and successfully.
- You will lead regularly scheduled meetings, including publishing an agenda and meeting minutes with responsible parties and deadlines for the overall Tax Season project plan.
- Understanding client business model and operational requirements for most efficient and effective utilization of Broadridge's products and services.
- Balance client regulatory deadlines and requirements via a tax service roadmap/playbook and handle priorities through daily calls. Summarize weekly client statuses and prepare Executive dashboard.
Advocate for client needs through researching, prioritizing and responding to client service delivery open items and development needs and interests across the broader business.
Work with client directly on tax project plans in preparation for Trial runs. Document issues for go-forward Quality Assurance review. Monitor client data for health and readiness of upcoming tax reporting season and publish Client Readiness report.
Responsibility to familiarize yourself through internal communications with changes and updates to IRS regulatory conditions and environments and the impacts to our clients and products.
Monitor internal reporting to ensure progress of all required projects and coordinate Root Cause Analysis for breakdowns in procedures.
Coordinate onsite Quarterly Business Reviews and post-season documentation of agendas and key take-aways.
Lead system training and education of Product releases to clients.
Maintain client elections of statement reporting requirements.
Adhere to change control process ensuring scope, deliverables, timelines and resources are formally defined, documented and approved.
Plan, identify, evaluate and communicate project risks using risk management techniques, build contingency plans to mitigate risks.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- At least five years of Tax related experience and Client Service experience
- Strong verbal and visual presentation skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively among large audiences
- Ability to remain organized and document client service requirements for multiple clients simultaneously
- must be flexible to work extra hours during peak times
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.”