Client Service Manager (JR1008661)
- 1 Park Ave, NEW YORK, NY
Broadridge is growing! We are actively recruiting for a Client Service Manager to join our team in NYC. In this exciting role you will be responsible for handling all inquiries, requests and issues for designated clients. All inquiries, requests and issues are submitted and tracked using the JIRA System. Proactive management of all tickets will be conducted through periodic conference calls, emails, and updates on JIRA tickets. The CSM will assist clients is documenting requirements for enhancements to ensure Business Analyst and Developer teams are clear on the business objective and can provide proper scope and estimate. Working with other CSM’s, you will ensure all issues receive proper prioritization within BRAC and the necessary focus to complete resolution in a timely manner.
The CSM will have a significant impact on the client's organization and their ability to do their business efficiently. You will accomplish this through:
- tracking issues properly and providing consistent updates to clients
- proactively providing BRAC management with executive summaries of client’s “health” and working to address pain points
- collaborating with other CSM’s to identify common issues across clients to maximize internal resources
- providing expertise on functionality of system and client’s current instance along with technical customizations and core functions to support client-based turnover and new hires to assure they remain self-sufficient
- assisting in onboarding new enhancements by supporting testing and user documentation
- coordinating calls / training with other knowledgeable resources
In this role, you'll be member of a Client Service Manager team along with 2-3 other members. You will have an opportunity for career development within the Broadridge Advisor Compensation Solutions business unit as well as the broader Broadridge organization.
- Build Service Excellence
- Interact with clients in a professional manner
- Provide effective, efficient, timely and complete information to customers on all issues and inquiries
- Maintain positive relationships with clients as well as with internal Broadridge personnel
- Provide all problem resolution, issue, and general support and act as a point person for designated clients
- Maintain current and accurate client contacts in BRAC client contact repository
- Monitor and resolve all client issues submitted through JIRA using a combination of own knowledge, working with other CSMs, Business Analysts, and Developers
- Raise issues in timely manner to management
- Improve internal process activities when necessary
- Promote “Take and Educate” approach with clients to ensure they use all available resources to be more efficient
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience in client service / customer support role preferably in financial services industry
- Previous experience in Commission processing in Bank, Broker, or Insurance Back Office a plus
- Experience with all Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Professional, polished demeanor
- Ability to be trained in department and system processes
- Pays strong attention to detail
- Ability to provide support in the daily execution of key tasks when needed
- Customer service competency, with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work with other Broadridge departments on a variety of issues
- Able to work independently as well as within a team, and prioritize daily work flow with little direction
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."