Cloud Audit Director (REF3025D)
- 51 Mercedes Way, Edgewood, NY 11717, USA
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is excited to be expanding our Corporate Audit group and we are actively looking for a Director of IT Audit to join our team.
This position can be based out of our Newark, NJ, or Deer Park, Long Island location.
Our corporate audit team plays a key role in ensuring the success of the organization, executing audits of information technology throughout Broadridge, including audits of our technology tools and support services. In this role, you will be an integral part of the team, connecting with our technology and business partners, and working closely with senior leadership across the organization in a highly visible role.
It’s a great time to be at Broadridge and as we move to the cloud we are seeking someone with strong knowledge of cloud infrastructure/development who is passionate about working with new technology. As we continue to grow, opportunities will exist to work on special projects to make valuable contributions to the organization and help with your own professional development.
Are you an open-minded thinker, passionate about technology and are looking to be a part of a growing Fin Tech company? Are you ready to directly impact the growth of a transformational business? If so, we urge you to read below to learn how you can make an immediate impact with our dynamic organization.
Specific areas of focus within the Infrastructure IT Audit Team portfolio include:
- IT operations, including service availability management, system monitoring and batch processing;
- Change, problem & incident management;
- IT asset management and inventories;
- Platform engineering and support for midrange and distributed platforms, including configuration, build, vulnerability and patch management;
- IT governance, including strategic design, executive reporting and process management;
- Data storage and transmission management;
- IT end-user support services and tools, including work-station, messaging and mobile technologies.
In this role…
- You will lead execution of the audit process (primarily as auditor-in-charge), including performing the IT Audit fieldwork and mentor associate members. You’ll also participate in audits to provide subject matter knowledge/skills and/or to design and conduct tests of internal controls.
- You’ll handle projects that are generally moderate to large in size and complexity. When leading audits, you’ll apply leadership and project management skills to identify project tasks with team members and ensure that projects are executed according to budgets and schedules.
- You will demonstrate strong subject matter knowledge in critical areas of technology infrastructure, information security, and technology service processes. You’ll participate in the evaluation of technology policies, standards, procedures, and guidelines for multiple platforms and processes.
- You’ll identify and assess key risks and controls and develop effective test plans for engagements with limited mentorship.
- You’ll exercise excellent judgment when evaluating the business impact and significance of audit findings, identifying mitigating controls and other factors and assessing whether residual risks are consistent with risk tolerance and prudent risk management.
- You will demonstrate professional skepticism, present audit results in an objective and unbiased manner, write opinions reflecting relevant facts that lead to logical conclusions, call out significant risks and loss exposures to appropriate levels of management, draft final audit reports, and present technical information clearly and succinctly to a wide variety of audiences.
- You’ll draft audit reports and recommendations to improve control processes to executive management that clearly present audit results while considering the business context.
- You will develop valuable and positive relationships with internal business partners by executing efficient audit work and offering suggestions to enhance risk management based on an enterprise-wide view of technology risk management.
- You will monitor the business to identify key emerging risks, and will also support associate team member development.
- 6+ years of experience in IT audit and information security experience
- Experience with cloud infrastructure/development (AWS) is required
- Blockchain experience is desirable
- Certification in one or more: CISSP, CIA or CISA designation is desirable
- BS/BA degree or higher in information systems
- Ability to execute in a dynamic, high demand, environment while ensuring multiple priorities are met
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Demonstrated experience scoping and executing audits focused on midrange and/or distributed platforms, desktop and mobile platforms. Solid understanding of the controls and technical requirements/considerations, including supporting tools, for these platforms
- Risk or compliance experience
- Proven knowledge and understanding of audit methodologies and tools that support audit processes
- Ability to travel up to 20% (domestic/international)
- Since 2015, Broadridge has been named by FORTUNE as one of the World's Most Admired Companies, achieving #1 ranking in the Financial Data Services category in 2019.
- We were honored to have joined the S&P 500 Index in June, 2018.
- 2019 marks the 12th consecutive year we’ve been rated one of the "Best Places to work in New York" by SHRM.
- Broadridge values diversity and inclusion. We have won several global diversity/inclusion awards including Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality, Bronze Award in the Opportunity Now Benchmark and the Women's Forum of New York, among others.
- More than 5,000 brands entrust us to deliver essential communications to their clients.
- We will provide you with a platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits, 401k with company match and much more.
- You’ll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, sick time, personal & company holidays, and time off with pay for volunteer-related activities.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.”