Sr. Financial Analyst (Contract)
- 2600 Southwest Blvd., Kansas City, MO
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing! We are excited to be expanding our Broadridge Customer Communications team and are seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join the Financial Planning & Analysis team in Kansas City. This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a growing organization that has career opportunities for high potential performers. As the Senior Financial Analyst, you'll be a highly motivated teammate who will report to the FP&A Director, and work closely with senior finance leaders. This role will focus on valuable revenue analysis, and requires a deep understanding of the underlying revenue accounting fundamentals and drivers of revenue. This role is responsible for multiple business divisions and will partner closely with each of the operation's leadership teams. The role requires the ability to multi-task and complete many high priority responsibilities simultaneously. This role requires a strong sense of personal accountability and be able to take initiative to problem solve on their own.
Would you like to join a dynamic organization where you will make a difference? See below for how you can be a part of our growing organization today.
This is a temporary, contract long term role.
Job Responsibilities will be revolved around preparing monthly financial statements within the Oracle general ledger environment, including:
- Headcount, Labor, Materials and Equipment expense analysis
- Monthly operational and external financial reporting:
- Preparation of financial forecasts, and annual operating plan (budget)
- Complete various FP&A analysis including:
- Comparison of monthly results to plan, forecast and prior year
- Analytical review/variance analysis of all major financial reports
- Headcount and Labor analyses
- Capital analyses, including preparation of Capital Appropriation Requests
- Support strategic initiatives including impact on business models and tactical execution
- Identify and implement process improvement initiatives
- Manage Adhoc requests, such as:
- Operational reviews/financial analyses
- New business scenarios, including projections of costs and profitability for new business
- Intercompany cost and expense relief studies
- Other misc analyses as required by management
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or related area.
- 5+ years’ experience in financial/cost analysis.
- Self-starter with the ability to work on multiple projects with minimal direct supervision.
- Strong technology and data mining skills are critical, particularly expertise with Microsoft Excel and Word. High level of proficiency in Access and Oracle is a plus.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work under pressure.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior management on a one on one basis.
- Excellent organization, oral and written communication skills
- The opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-growing organization that will guide you in developing your career and growth within our company.
- A widely-recognized environment valuing diversity, inclusion and community involvement.
- A platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- A strong focus on personal learning and development to help you reach your professional development goals.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.”