Manager Client Services (JR1008342)
- 200 Brickstone Square, Andover, MA
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing. We are hiring a Manager Client Services to join our Andover, MA office. This position is responsible for managing client interactions with a proven passion for building strong relationships. The Client Service Manager will engage with internal and external parties to address all client needs in a professional and timely manner. The ideal candidate for this role has a great teammate attitude and is proactive to building great results. This role requires a highly organized, dynamic, and responsive individual with strong customer focus and the desire to exceed clients’ expectations.
Are you looking to join a creative and dynamic team? See how you can help contribute to our fast-growing organization below.
- You will establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Understands and assists the Client with all aspects of their business as it relates to market regulations and requirements (e.g. SEC regulations).
- You will provide timely and accurate updates to any Client inquiries and issues including dedicated updates to projects
- Coordinates client meetings and business reviews on and off site to build stronger business relationships
- You will research and respond in a timely manner to highly complex or large-size Clients in regards to their needs and interests
- Effectively and accurately assesses, clarifies and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- You will actively partner with internal teams to communicate Client requirements and turnaround time expectations
- Crafts and presents Business Reviews to Clients and shares feedback with internal teams
- Monitors the effectiveness of systems, policies and procedures and makes appropriate recommendations externally and internally to ensure clients needs are met or exceeded, and that all resolutions meet internal SLAs
- Appropriately communicates and raises external client concern in a fashion avoiding unnecessary delays in response
- Closely track client projects, updating and monitoring internal reports to ensure the timely and efficient progress of each project
- Establishing relationships with internal service providers and develop a keen understanding of delivery systems
- Acts as a role model to other associates in consistent implementation of standard methodologies with regards to client interactions and departmental procedures. Uses experience to support the developmental needs of fellow associates
- Identifies business development and “add-on” sales opportunities as they relate to the client needs
- BA/BS required
- 3+ years of experience in a Client Services role within the Financial industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Self-motivator who can adapt/respond to different types of requests on-the-go
- Experience in a fast-paced working environment and the ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Intellectual curiosity for learning new skills and tools
- Ability to bring new ideas and help build more efficient processes
- Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- This is an individual contributor role without direct reports
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.”