Client Support Representative - Entry Level (JR1008651) - Contract
- 525 S Lake Ave, Duluth, MN
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing! Our team is actively seeking an Associate Client Support Representative to join our dynamic team in Duluth, Minnesota. In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining efficient and effective communication with our subscriber through semi-annual training calls to assist the subscriber base in using the digital tools we provide. In addition to customer education, the Client Support team members are responsible for the promotion of Broadridge services and products, such as, websites, domain names, sponsored ads, digital advertising and social media support. Are you looking to join a dynamic and growing team? If you are comfortable working within a fast-paced environment we would love to hear from you.
This is a temporary, contract role expected to go permanent.
- Call Handling
- Inbound calls – High call volume (50-100 calls per day)
- Outbound calls – Product support and customer education
- Log call notes in CRM and JIRA
- Customer Relationship Management
- Maintain client relationships focused on customer satisfaction and retention
- Educate clients on product and program enhancements
- Maintain and track communication with clients
- Facilitate information flow to all relevant parties
- Flexibility in work schedule is a necessity
- Complete additional projects as assigned
- Customer Education
- Ongoing product support
- Editor/tool knowledge base and support
- Guide customers through Corporate Client Intranets, policies and procedures
- Troubleshooting/Case Management
- Researching previous and current account activity to resolve issues or answer questions
- Entering issues for Development to further investigate
- Close case and follow up with customer on resolution
- Strong customer service experience
- Proven literacy in using application software such as Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Strong communication, analytical skills and organizational skills; thorough and attentive to details; able to prioritize and multitask, and recognize the importance of deadlines.
- Proven skill working in a team environment with various personality types to get the work done. Ability to relate well, build consensus and show respect and consideration for others.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.”