Sr. Client Relations Representative (JR1008802)- Contract
- 5220 Robert J. Matthews Parkway, El Dorado Hills, CA
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing! We are seeking a Senior Client Relations Representative to join our El Dorado Hills, CA team. In this role, you'll be the primary point of contact to an assigned group of clients and work to ensure client retention and happiness through the maintenance and development of client relationships. You will function as a client conduit for product recommendations, troubleshooting and opportunities and serve on our Tier 3 support team for after-hours client concerns.
Are you looking to join a creative and dynamic team? See how you can contribute to our fast-growing organization below!
- Main point of contact to an assigned group of clients. Work to ensure client retention and satisfaction through the maintaining and developing client relationships
- Assigned projects of varying levels of complexity and may work on multiple projects at a time (e.g., conversions, implementations, migrations, product launches)
- Clearly define, establish, and implement plans to identify how client requirements will be achieved (e.g., set objectives, enforce organizational development practices, implement process improvement strategies)
- Gather and document requirements for projects of all scopes/sizes, prepare and present information to the client, and complete accounts receivable collections.
- Anticipate, research, and respond to customer inquiries, typically of a larger scope and increased complexity, raising complex problems/issues to higher levels.
- Remain current on industry/market trends, changes in regulations and government requirements, and on company strategic initiatives, products/services, and system/application enhancements
- Regularly provide volume forecasting to assist with revenue and capacity planning
- Present quarterly business reviews and operational status to client support staff and executive leadership
- Routinely communicate complex processes in a clear and concise manner to ensure comprehension
- Review and approve client invoicing for accuracy and submission
- Routinely prioritize the completion of competing requests and initiatives both internally and externally
- May train customers on products and applications
- Work under limited supervision and rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish routine and assigned tasks and goals. May provide guidance and training to lower level representatives.
- BA/BS degree, or 3-5 years of business related work experience in customer service or industry related position.
- Prior management/project management experience preferred
- Ability to monitor daily activities and actively intervene when necessary on the clients behalf to maintain client happiness
- A self-starter with a keen attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.”