Data Analyst (JR1008350)
- Olivia Business Centre Olivia Four al. Grunwaldzka 472B, Gdansk, Poland
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.”
Data Analyst – FundFile
In today's highly competitive financial environment, the financial services industry is faced with significant challenges including -- client retention, transparency, operational efficiency, regulatory change, and emerging digital strategies. Accessing the most up-to-date information is therefore crucial to the success and development of this industry. AccessData, a Broadridge company, offers data-driven solutions on a leading-edge platform to mutual fund manufacturers and distributors to manage those challenges in order to drive business growth maximize operational efficiencies and manage risk.
Broadridge Access Data is looking for a skilled Data Analyst to help support the FundFile data source.
* Work with member's data providers to collect monthly files.
* Work with FundFile data team to add / remove funds, companies and to apply any data changes requested by the SalesWatch members.
* Upload members formatted processed macro files into Phoenix Data Input database.
* Carry out basic monthly data checks.
* Support FundFile and SalesWatch operations for implementing client projects.
* Work collaboratively with all data providers to ensure the quality and timeliness of their contributions.
* Work with SalesWatch product director to ensure data is accurate and timely and product and operations is evolving in conjunction with the FundFile and SalesWatch product roadmap.
* University educated
* Good numerical skills and attention to detail
* Able to work against deadlines
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to combine information from various sources
* Excel, Word, PowerPoint,
- Permanent contract
- Allowance in lieu of pension - 5% of annual salary – this gets added onto monthly salary and is subject to tax and Social Security.
- 6% Compensation bonus of yearly salary
- Commuter Assistance Allowance - This is a gross payment of 100 PLN towards travel costs to the office.
- Multisport - The Multisport Plus card will be picked up 100% by Broadridge and grossed up for taxes, so there is no cost to the employee.
- Group Life Insurance Cover - Life Insurance is covered by Broadridge however the employee does pay taxes and social security on this benefit.
- Group Luxmed Medical cover - Single cover is covered 100% by Broadridge and is grossed up for taxes. If they wish to do spouse cover or family cover – the additional cost is deducted from payroll.