Head of Securities Class Actions and Corporate Actions (JRPAFY523)
- 51 Mercedes Way, Edgewood, NY
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
As the Head of our Securities Class Actions and Corporate Actions business, you will grow revenues and earnings through P&L leadership of Corporate Action and Security Class Action Mailings, Corporate Action Elections (reorgaction.com), and Securities Class Action Filings.
- You will create and execute business strategies for all above businesses including target clients, pricing strategy, competitive differentiators
- Work with other Broadridge business units on broader Broadridge wide corporate action strategy
- You'll be the external face of these businesses – build external network including relationships with external stakeholders – clients, Securities Class Action administrators, corporate action consultants and subject matter experts, competitors - present at industry conferences, external thought leadership
- Manage, mentor and train existing teams – inspire confidence, cast a clear strategic vision that centers the team’s purpose, creates an environment for the team to act like owners, and develop talent
- You will deliver operational and product excellence, including securities class action platform, on-boarding clients, strong client service
- Work with sales and account management – inspire confidence in value proposition and operational excellence
- Work with product management on bringing new and improved products to market
- Identify and look to execute on M&A opportunities, and new organic opportunity in adjacent spaces
- Drive and tenacity to grow business over next 3+ years to targets
- Ability to create business strategy for existing businesses, and contribute to Broadridge corporate actions strategy
- Strong client and business focus including ability to earn confidence of potential clients
- Ability to work internally with functional groups at Broadridge – sales and account management, technology, other client services groups
- General people management
- Humbleness to learn from existing team and leadership
- Operational experience, and willingness to dive in to understand existing process and ask questions
- Subject matter expert in corporate actions and/or securities class actions strongly preferred
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.”