- 193 Marsh Wall, Isle of Dogs, London E14 9SG, UK
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
-Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity - Inclusion.
Diverse - Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.
- Level: Newly/recently qualified
- Location: London (Docklands)
- Reporting to: European Financial Controller
As part of supporting its continued international growth, Broadridge is looking to implement a best in class controllership function throughout EMEA. A key element of this continued development is the recruitment of a newly/recently qualified Financial Accountant to enable this process to be accelerated.
This role will work within the financial accounting team, based in UK and India, to contribute towards the team ensuring the timely monthly, quarterly and annual financials are delivered, whilst also ensuring the UK entities adhere to all local statutory requirements.
- Timely and accurate preparation of monthly management accounts;
- Financial accounts preparation and point of contact for auditors;
- Detailed balance sheet reviews;
- Work with tax advisors to ensure compliance in corporate tax including filing of tax returns;
- Work to ensure compliance in key areas such as transfer pricing, Sarbanes Oxley legislation, Company Secretarial etc., including liaising with external advisors;
- VAT reporting calculations and filing
- Ensure UK entity remains compliant with all transfer pricing requirements;
- Completion of US Tax packages including liaising with US Tax team and external advisors to ensure complex areas are dealt with appropriately;
- Ensuring effective internal controls and processes operate in the company (and are compliant with Sarbanes Oxley legislation);
- Work with Finance Analysts to prepare documents supporting the accounting treatment of unusual items (e.g. Revenue recognition);
- Ensure processes surrounding offshore functions are operating in an optimal manner and produce process improvements where this is not the case;
- Manage accounting/compliance for smaller group entities across Europe;
- Assist with M&A process including diligence and integration; and
- Other projects/duties as requested by the European Financial Controller or other management.
- ACA/ACCA Qualified;
- Consistent delivery of high levels of productivity, efficiency and quality;
- Proactive in seeking new work challenges to support own department and business;
- The ability to develop strong, collaborative relationships, fostering teamwork and gaining the confidence and trust of others;
- Experience of handling multiple demands and competing priorities, even in complex situations and projects;
- The ability to deal constructively with unexpected challenges or sudden changes in priorities;
- Experience with Fintech/Software companies an advantage;
- Preferable experience of US GAAP; and
- Good Excel skills a minimum requirement (e.g. competent in the use of pivots/vlookups etc.).