Associate Revenue Analyst (Entry-Level) (JR1008333) - Contract
- 1155 Long Island Ave, Edgewood, NY
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing. We are seeking a Revenue Analyst to join our corporate finance team in our Edgewood, NY office. As our Revenue Analyst, you will work as a self-directed problem solver with a focus on execution, accountability and ownership. You will assess financial risk and minimize the organizations and clients' exposure or liabilities by recommending and implementing solutions to minimize the identified. Are you looking to join a dynamic team? See how you can contribute to our growing team below.
This is a temporary, contract position.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your group of customers are invoiced timely, accurately, and completely
- You'll be responsible for calculating month-end accruals, amortizations, and revenue deferrals by reviewing/evaluating current circumstances, applying business knowledge, and exercising discernment based upon current conditions and revenue recognition rules
- You will communicate effectively with peers and leaders in related functional areas in order to ensure client happiness consistent with what we value
- You will perform financial and billing related analysis and research.
- Compile and prepare reports or invoices for internal and external clients.
- You can adapt to constantly changing requirements and business needs; quickly implementing solutions when necessary.
- You have the ability to follow through with projects and initiatives relating to your customers billing requirements.
- You will create journal entries for monthly and annual close.
- You can ensure data and analytics are presented in a structured and easy to understand manner.
- Bachelor's degree or 2+ years of equivalent experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel highly preferred
- You should understand in detail both how and why functions are performed and how they are related to the overall billing structure.
- You will need to effectively communicate findings to peers and leaders
- You should possess project management skills
- You should be able to research complex issues with internal partners and respond to customer, client, and/or internal client requests via telephone and/or email.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work under pressure to meet designated deadlines
- The opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-growing organization that will guide you in developing your career and growth within our company.
- A widely-recognized environment valuing diversity, inclusion and community involvement.
- A platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- A strong focus on personal learning and development to help you reach your professional development goals.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.”
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.