Shareholder Correspondence Research and Support Associate (JR1008511)
- 51 Mercedes Way, Edgewood, NY
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
As a Research and Support Associate, you will join our team with responsibility for directly communicating with registered shareholders of Stock Issuers. These Shareholders are clients for which Broadridge Corporate Issuer Solutions (BCIS) has been appointed Transfer, Exchange, Tender, or Paying Agent. You will contact them via e-mail or in writing within specified time parameters set forth by management as well as the client, and the rules, regulations, and guidelines of SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission), and STA (Securities Transfer Association).
1. Completes all client, shareholder, and co-worker initiated correspondence research items, including identifying the root cause that prompted the creation of each correspondence research item and reporting on the solution to each case.
2. Performs account maintenance updates when necessary.
3. Drafts response form letters informing the shareholder of additional information needed to complete certain requests.
4. Drafts free-hand responses to inquiries or possible escalations.
5. Makes recommendations for form and process improvements.
6. May perform other duties/responsibilities as needed or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred; and
- At least 1 year of direct customer service experience.
- Be detail oriented;
- Possess good writing skills (and be willing to submit a sample);
- Be able to think critically and interpret requests received from co-workers, clients, and shareholders;
- Have typing skills and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet Explorer;
- Have time management and data entry skills; and
- The ability to work with multiple persons or groups to achieve a common and satisfactory response to a shareholder inquiry.
- The associate must be flexible to travel to different Broadridge locations via car, train, or plane if needed. This position is primarily based in Deer Park, NY; travel between locations is necessary on occasion.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.”