Client Relationship Manager (JR1007680)
- 283-299 Market St, Newark, NJ
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
As the Manager, you will be responsible for managing client relationships in Newark, NJ and Edgewood (Deer Park), NY with responsibility to communicate, coordinate and drive execution across the Tax Services department and across all appropriate stakeholders to ensure client requirements of the Tax Services department are executed timely and successfully.
- Face of “top tier” client(s) as first point of contact for regularly scheduled meetings. Responsibilities include publishing an agenda and meeting minutes with responsible parties and deadlines.
- Understand the client business model and operational requirements for most efficient and effective utilization of Broadridge's products and services.
- Document client regulatory deadlines and requirements via a tax service roadmap/playbook and manage priorities through daily calls. Summarize weekly client statuses and prepare Executive dashboard.
- Advocate for client needs through researching, prioritizing and responding to client service delivery open items and development needs and interests across the broader business. Capture, triage and route client escalations to the appropriate business partners and coordinate communication internally and externally through satisfactory resolution.
- Become a first point of escalation and provide organizational guidance to location based team members to assist in building a culture of accountability and ownership of client requirements for exceptional client service delivery.
- Work with client directly on tax season preparation Trial runs. Document issues for go-forward Quality Assurance review. Monitor client data for health and readiness of upcoming tax reporting season and publish Client Readiness report.
- Responsibility to familiarize yourself with changes and updates to IRS regulatory conditions and environments and the impacts to our clients and products.
- Monitor internal reporting to ensure progress of all required projects and coordinate Root Cause Analysis for breakdowns in procedures.
- Coordinate onsite Quarterly Business Reviews and post-season documentation of agendas and key take-aways.
- Lead system training and education of Product releases to clients.
- Maintain client elections of statement reporting requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- At least five years related experience and Client Service experience
- Strong verbal and visual presentation skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively among large audiences
- Ability to remain organized and document client service requirements for multiple clients simultaneously
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.