Director, Account Management (JR1007841)
- 4 King St W, Toronto, ON M5H 1A1, Canada
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
The Director, Account Management will be responsible for managing the overall relationship of accounts, helping clients achieve their business goals, and take maximum advantage of the products, services, and resources offered by Broadridge Financial Solutions. The Director should have a very good understanding of their clients business and strategy and will partner both internally and with clients to understand needs and develop solutions. Responsibilities include coordinating and managing client steering, regulatory committees, and managing Broadridge strategic account plans to meet and service those needs going forward. The Director will work within the Broadridge organization and across the Broadridge matrix to resolve client issues to ensure excellence in service delivery. Mentoring other Account Managers and serving as the client advocate are also important responsibilities in this role.
Key Job Functions/Responsibilities
- Preferred understanding of the Broadridge systems.
- Understanding and resolving issues including answering daily inquiries from assigned clients in a timely manner.
- Track development requests and keep clients updated on scheduling for implementation.
- Responsible for scheduling, reviewing upcoming release documentation, monitoring custom requirements for respective clients.
- Training clients on Broadridge products as requested under the individual client contract guidelines.
- Need to understand assigned clients current business model across all business units and any potential solutions to assist in their day-day business.
- Responsible for maintaining up to date working knowledge on current & new solutions, future releases and enhancements of all products and services.
- Responsible for meeting with assigned clients on a regular basis to discuss outstanding issues and upcoming projects.
- Maintaining and establishing good working relationships is key to the success of this role.
- Manage projects (conversions, implementations) as required.
- Update Management on issues and escalate as required.
- Crisis management.
- Motivate, train, discipline, coach, counsel.
- In conjunction with HR, conduct interviews for new hires.
- Recognize the roles of responsibility, authority and accountability.
- Schedule and lead regular associate meetings.
- Review and approve monthly invoices and reconciliation to the agreed contracts in place.
- Review and advise on all client SOW or amendments as part of the overall Account team.
- Review and advise on all SLA incidents and specifically the potential financial impact.
- Complete monthly account plan for each applicable client.
- Responsible for the timely completion of Performance Appraisals.
- Coordinate and Manage Quarterly Steering committees.
- Coordinate and Manage Regulatory Funding committees.
- Attend and represent Account management team at Quarterly Retail Advisory Committee meetings.
- Coordinate and manage annual Client strategy session.
- Provide mentoring and training for new associates.
- Act as Back-up for Vice President, Account Management where applicable.
- Complete annual invoice / contract reconciliation.
- Review development plans with reports.
- Knowledge of the industry and trends.
Basic Skill Level Requirements
- University Degree, MBA an asset, or equivalent experience.
- Canadian Securities Course.
- 10 years of Account Management experience within the Financial Industry, and a strong understanding of the Financial Industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build positive business relationships.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel & Word and knowledge of Access would be a definite asset.
- Possess well-developed negotiation/facilitation skills.
- Innovative thinker with proven problem solving skills.
- Strong planning, organizing and prioritizing ability.
- Proven track record of providing World Class Service.
- Self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to mentor/coach associates.
- Ability to negotiate effectively internally and externally.
- Computer skills, Broadridge GTO Applications, Project Management.