Client Support Specialist- OMS (JR1002342)
- 283-299 Market St, Newark, NJ
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the -EEO is the Law- poster.
-Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity - Inclusion.
Diverse - Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.-
Broadridge is growing, and we are seeking an experienced Technical Client Service Representative in our Newark, NJ office.
As a Client Support Representative, you will be on the front lines of ensuring Broadridge's clients are effectively using our systems day-to- day to drive their business. The support and experience you provide to our clients is key to their success and that of Broadridge.
In this role, you'll be on a team acting as the primary point of contact for all BIMS clients utilizing our Order Management System, reference data and risk products. You will interact directly with traders, trade support, operations and IT groups daily to support their use of BIMS products and services.
As a service delivery team member, you will have a significant impact on the client's organization and their ability to do business in an efficient and timely manner. You will accomplish this impact through proper tracking, raising issues when necessary, and timely resolution of client issues.
Are you a dedicated individual with a strong client service mentality? Do you thrive in a dynamic and creative environment? Are you looking for a role in which you can really make a difference? Please see below for how you can contribute to the success of our organization.
- Provide front line support to BIMS product suite end users via phone and email.
- Effectively document, triage, troubleshoot client reported questions and issues
- Provide clients, and internal partners, proactive, consistent and quality update on issues
- Work with the manager to handle issue backlog, monitor and assign issues as reported by clients
- Ability to read code and write simple scripts in any programming language
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment where clients are using our products, in real time to enable business decisions
- Understanding of financial markets and trading
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computing or Finance degree
- Good knowledge of all of the following technologies: C#, VB, SQL
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.”