Client Service Specialist (JR1008187)
- 717 17th Street, Denver, CO
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is hiring! We are growing and are excited to be expanding our team. We are seeking a Client Service Specialist in our Denver, CO office. In this position you will handle customer inquiries as well as provide support for ongoing operational processes on the IRA side. You will be responsible for providing excellent customer service, building trust, and strengthening relationships.
Are you looking to join a creative and dynamic team? Would you like to help make a significant impact? See how you can contribute to our fast growing organization today.
- Build and maintain quality relationships with new and existing clients
- Work aggressively and accurately within daily deadlines
- Partner, research, and communicate with internal teams to provide accurate and timely responses to client inquiries
- Host client relationship/service calls on an as needed basis
- Assist with customer installations and conversions
- Be curious! Ask questions to better understand client needs; provide education to clients on new products and services or ones not yet utilized that could be beneficial to their business
- Monitor daily trading activity and communicate to clients as needed
- Anticipate, research, and resolve issues concerning trading, deposits, new accounts, and fund transfers
- Visit 2-4 clients per year to further develop relationships
- Become well versed on internal processes, products, and services offered while speaking confidently, proficiently, and answering questions from clients
- Bachelor’s degree or 2+ years of equivalent financial services experience
- Series 6 or higher required or ability to obtain within first 90 days of employment
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with clients
- You should be a strong self-starter with a keen attention to detail and the ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and adapt to changing circumstances
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Ability to multi-task and excellent time management and follow-up skills. You will need to be able to manage multiple tasks at a time and within stated deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, social, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment and adapt to changing circumstances
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.”
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.