Lead Financial Analyst (JR1007833)
- 5220 Robert J. Matthews Parkway, El Dorado Hills, CA
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing! We are excited to be expanding our Broadridge Customer Communications team. We are seeking a Lead Financial Analyst to join the Financial Planning & Analysis team in El Dorado Hills. This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a growing organization that has career opportunities for high potential performers. This role reports to the FP&A Director, and works closely with senior finance leaders. You will focus on valuable revenue analysis, which requires a deep understanding of the underlying revenue accounting fundamentals and drivers of revenue.
Are you looking to join a highly collaborative and dynamic team? If you have a passion for finance we urge you to read below to learn how you will make a meaningful impact at Broadridge!
- Developing annual budget and quarterly re-forecasts for complex business unit(s)
- Performing month end close responsibilities, including financial analysis of client revenue
- Reviewing revenue and expenses monthly for accuracy and for variances to budget
- Building business cases for capital purchases
- Demonstrating working knowledge of accounting principles and internal controls
- Maintaining and developing various financial models and reconciliations
- Developing, preparing and analyzing highly complex reports for senior management review
- Completing SOX Controls
- Providing support to internal and external auditors
- Evaluating processes and driving efficiencies using critical thinking skills
- Possessing a general understanding of relational database structures and standardized querying languages
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field (MBA or CPA desired)
- Minimum 6 - 8 years relevant experience required
- Strong Accounting background required
- Excellent critical thinking, verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with Oracle, TM1 and/or BICS is a plus
- Ability to multi-task and complete many high priority responsibilities simultaneously
- Strong sense of personal accountability and ability to take initiative to problem solve independently
- Since 2015, Broadridge has been named by FORTUNE as one of the World's Most Admired Companies, achieving #1 ranking in the Financial Data Services category in 2019.
- We were honored to have joined the S&P 500 Index in June, 2018.
- 2019 marks the 12th consecutive year we’ve been rated one of the "Best Places to work in New York" by SHRM.
- Broadridge values diversity and inclusion. We have won several global diversity/inclusion awards including Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality, Bronze Award in the Opportunity Now Benchmark and the Women's Forum of New York, among others.
- More than 5,000 brands entrust us to deliver essential communications to their clients.
- We will provide you with a platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits, 401k with company match and much more.
- You’ll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, sick time, personal & company holidays, and time off with pay for volunteer-related activities.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.”