System Engineer (JR1005470)
- 11 Duddell Street, Central Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
- BS Computer Science or other technical degree or related experience with at least 5 years’ experience.
- Experience in manage VMware VSphere 6.0 or above is a must.
- Strong in Windows support and troubleshooting.
- Good scripting ability, at least know how to write good batch files to automate daily tasks.
- Good team player to work with team members around the globe.
- Fluent spoken English and Cantonese, Mandarin is a plus.
·** For more information on Broadridge please visit http://www.broadridge.com/**
You should have or be most of the following:
· Experience running and maintaining a 24x7 Internet-oriented production environment, preferably across multiple data centers, involving (preferably) at least hundreds of machines in a complex distributed systems which is highly virtualized.
· Familiar with setup, implement and troubleshoot Citrix XenApp environment is preferred.
·Good knowledge in Active Directory, Group policy and other windows domain skills.
· Ability to maintain stable performance for the Windows environment; undertake performance monitoring/analysis, identify and resolve bottlenecks, produce performance reports for management; provides business application users and management with a well-tuned Windows server environment.
· Able to communicate critical information to management, users, and staff in a timely way.
· Have thorough understanding of fundamental internet protocols such as AD,DNS, HTTP, and TCP.
· Demonstrable expertise around specifying, designing, and/or implementing system health, performance monitoring tools for 24x7 environments.
· Familiar with the challenges surrounding efficient operations and failure mode analysis in large · Monitor the health of the fleet, automating system health, maintenance tasks, and reporting systems as needed.
· Perform various system maintenance tasks (your hands get dirty here), including provisioning and configure new virtual machines, troubleshooting and resolve different issues quickly.
· Manage directly assigned tasks and on-call duties gracefully.