Associate Client Service Rep - Marlboro (JR1007843)
- 33 Boston Post Road West, Marlborough, MA
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing. We are seeking an Associate Client Service Representative to join our team in Marlborough, MA at 33 Boston Post Road. In this role, you will utilize the client relationship management system, SalesForce.com, to process client requests in a timely and accurate manner. You will clearly communicate pertinent information to internal/external clients. You will provide follow-up and status updates to clients on all outstanding issues and anticipate the clients' needs while offering creative solutions. You will be joining a fast pace environment which deals directly with a diverse group of clients in which you will provide best-in-class service.
- Research, resolve and respond to telephone and e-mail inquiries from both internal/external clients according to department measurement standards
- Appropriately communicate and advance internal and external client concerns
- Build and maintain relationships with the clients
- Monitor issues to establish patterns, analyze internal operations and recommend ways to improve processes
- Ensure all departmental procedures are followed and established timelines are adhered to
- Provide clients with notification of pending changes/enhancements and production issues that will impact or benefit their business
- You will answer phone calls, emails and live chat messages on items such as:
- Profile updates, username/password help, billing issues and cancellations, contact list updates, editorial/content inquiries, compliance dashboard management (setting up new accounts, training)
- Ongoing website maintenance, print production (print quality issues, cancellation or changes to print orders), enterprise account setups or terminations, admin access setup
- Technology issues, general usability questions, website product training sessions and additional training sessions when requested by a client
- Able to adapt and embrace change on an ongoing basis
- The opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-growing organization that will guide you in developing your career and growth within our company.
- A widely-recognized environment valuing diversity, inclusion and community involvement.
- A platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- A strong focus on personal learning and development to help you reach your professional development goals.
- Excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits and much more.
- Competitive 401k plan with employer match and additional basic company contribution.
- Generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time and paid company holidays.
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.