Conversions Business Analyst - Post Trade
- 193 Marsh Wall, Isle of Dogs, London E14 9SG, UK
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
-Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity - Inclusion.
Diverse - Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.
A Market Leader in the provision of Financial Solutions to Global Markets is looking for an experienced Conversions Business Analyst to join the existing team based in London, supporting significant programmes of work in the Capital Markets / post-trade securities processing domain.
Candidates must be confident and self-motivated with excellent communication skills, demonstrating a strong track record of delivering projects in an agile domain. Specific SME experience on significant post-trade processing projects in a post-trade processing vendor / Investment banking environment is key.
Our post-trade processing platform is multi-entity, multi-currency and provides functionality across the post-trade lifecycle encompassing: Allocation, Confirmation, Clearing, Settlement, Custody, Position Management, Asset Servicing, P&L and Financial Accounting.
The Conversions Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- Delivery of post-trade conversions, participating in all phases of onboarding clients i.e. scoping, data integration / configuration definition, user testing support, training and migration activities
- Scoping – working with our clients to define and document the usage of our core post-trade processing solution.
- Data Integration / Configuration Definition – working with our clients to define upstream and downstream data integration mapping, and any associated configuration to support the client’s business.
- User Testing Support – closely supporting our clients through user testing, issue/defect management and advising on best-practice usage of the solution and post-trade processes.
- Training – providing both internal and external client training which includes preparing material and providing product demonstrations.
- Migration – working with our clients to define the approach of migrating data from their legacy system(s) to our target post-trade processing solution.
- Collaboration – working closely with internal (incl. remote) teams on delivery of conversions activities, and providing mentoring/guidance to junior members of the team.
- Travel – ability to travel to client site where required to support delivery of Conversions activities.
- Continual Improvement – actively monitoring and reviewing the conversions processes and driving initiatives to continually improve them.
Essential requirements / competencies for this position are:
- Experience of working on post-trade securities processing platforms (either in-house or vendor solutions) in an Investment Banking environment
- Subject matter expertise across multiple areas of post-trade processing
- Product knowledge covering Equity and Fixed Income transactions
- Experience of large scale projects and good understanding of the full project lifecycle and Governance
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Excellent organisation and communication skills with the ability to interface effectively with internal and external clients in both the business and technology at any level
- Ability to handle multiple work streams and assignments simultaneously, able to lead implementations and work as part of a team
- Ability to understand and challenge the detail
- Data analysis including use of SQL
- Willingness to travel and to work on client site as necessary