Client Service Specialist-Conversions
- 2800 N Central Ave, Phoenix, AZ
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the -EEO is the Law- poster.
-Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity - Inclusion.
Diverse - Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.-
Broadridge is growing and we have a great opportunity on our Matrix Client Services team! As the Client Service Specialist on the Conversion Team, you will serves as primary point of contact between Matrix Trust, the client and their representatives, as wells as the prior/successor service provider in order to manage the transition of the trust/custodial responsibilities, securities, and cash between the parties involved. Involved in all aspects of conversion/deconversion transactions including legal, accounting, risk management. operations - client service. Account Responsibility/Oversight:
- Coordinate the transition process with internal (i.e. operations, sales) and external intermediaries/professional advisors (i.e. recordkeepers, actuaries, legal, financial, investment, etc.)
- Build and manage relationships with key external clients
- Develop an understanding of internal systems processes and procedures
- Obtains, reviews and approves all required documents needed for conversion/deconversions
- Performs all set-up, conversion and asset transfers associated with utilizing separately managed, company stock and fund of fund accounts.
- Coordinates with Special Asset Team on the establishment and transfers all self-directed brokerage firm accounts and re-registration and receipt of delivery of non-traditional assets..
- Promptly resolves incoming service-related calls and client issues.
- May be tasked with other duties as assigned by manager.
- Serve as a primary contact for new clients
- Provide proactive services to Clients/Alliance Partners
- Keep abreast of industry trends and understand regulatory items
- Work with Supervisory and Manager on Alliance and Client Level services
- Share information with team and management
- Adhere to division, client and alliance Service Standards
- Partner with Client Development to look for cross-selling and growth opportunities
- Schedule and participate in regular client relationship calls
- Understand the competition
- Establish relationship with internal service partners
- Participate in on-going training and development
JOB QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Associate's Degree or higher
- Direct customer relationship experience in financial or retirement industry
- Experienced with Microsoft Office applications
- Strong interpersonal skills; customer focused and engaging; detail oriented and high degree of accuracy; able to meet tight deadlines; flexible
- Strong project management skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.