Associate Credit Analyst (JR1007265)
- 1155 Long Island Ave, Edgewood, NY
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing! Our team is hiring for an Associate Credit Analyst to join our global Finance organization in our Deer Park, Long Island office.
If you have a passion for finance and want to join a fast-growing and dynamic organization we urge you to read below to see how you can make an immediate impact with Broadridge!
- Collecting, compiling, preparing, and analyzing data from multiple systems, to A/R sub ledger entries
- Following established procedures to minimize the organization's and clients' exposure or liabilities
- Developing financial knowledge and business fundamentals as well as learning about the various products and business units across the organization
- Learning, understanding, and ensuring compliance with all applicable Broadridge policies and procedures
- Ensuring compliance in meeting Sarbanes-Oxley controls and requirements,
- Recognizing and troubleshooting issues with daily procedures
- Assisting in the preparation of general ledger entries and calculation of month-end activities
- Researching issues with internal partners and responding to customer, client, and/or internal client requests via telephone and/or email
- General finance or accounting knowledge and BA in Finance or related study or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of finance experience or equivalent experience desired
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Detailed oriented, highly organized, with excellent time management and follow up skills
Why should you join Broadridge?
- Since 2015, Broadridge has been named by FORTUNE as one of the World's Most Admired Companies achieving #1 ranking in the Financial Data Services category in 2019.
- We were honored to have joined the S&P 500 Index in June, 2018.
- 2019 marks the 12th consecutive year we’ve been rated a Best Places to work in New York by SHRM.
- Broadridge values diversity and inclusion. We have won several global diversity/inclusion awards including Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality, Bronze Award in the Opportunity Now Benchmark and the Women's Forum of New York, among others.
- More than 5,000 brands entrust us to deliver essential communications to their clients.
- We will provide you with a platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits, 401k with company match and much more.
- You’ll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, sick time, personal & company holidays, and time off with pay for volunteer-related activities.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.