Managed Services Client Engagement Associate (JR1006760)
- 283-299 Market St, Newark, NJ
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing! We are currently seeking sharp, business minded and motivated self starters to join our Managed Services team in Newark, NJ.
As an associate in the Client Relations & Business Development team in Broadridge you will coordinate across different departments to ensure that assigned tasks are executed successfully. We provide outsourcing services to multiple global financial institutions on a global basis.
This role requires a detail oriented individual that is capable of working as a single contributor at times as well as part of a larger team. In this role, you will be performing a number of various functions in support of our client relationships as well as internal requirements.
Are you looking to join a creative and dynamic team? See how you can contribute to our fast-growing organization, below.
- Produce and maintain daily and monthly reports for both internal and external clients.
- Collect and track client changes requests submitted for monthly client and internal reporting.
- Work closely with Managed Services operations associates and managers to address client inquiries and ensure client satisfaction.
- Oversee and run monthly SLA reporting for 20+ clients.
- Participate in client on-boarding. Tasks include setting up phones lines/recordings, Implementing SLA monitoring process and create/implement new metric reporting process.
- Work closely with India off shore associates as part of the oversight responsibilities.
- Capture and track all client survey action plan items for monthly client and internal reporting.
- 4 year degree required
- Some Brokerage Operations experience preferred
- Very detail oriented, ability to multitask, and excellent time management and follow-up skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written
- A self-starter who is highly adaptable with superb interpersonal skills and collaborative skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.