Associate Financial Analyst (JR1006784)
- 1155 Long Island Ave, Edgewood, NY
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
This role supports the Investor Communication Solutions segment accounting team. In this role you will apply subject matter knowledge to perform a variety of accounting activities in accordance with accounting principles and standards to control the organization's financial resources and ensure that it complies with all relevant regulations, laws, and reporting requirements. You would also be responsible for reconciling accounts, post journal entries, and maintaining a complete and accurate general ledger in accordance with accounting principles and reporting schedules so that the organization has a full and accurate statement of its financial position.
The Associate Financial Analyst would also work on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors and exercising judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. You will build productive internal/external working relationships and conduct tasks and assignments as directed. Working under moderate supervision with some latitude for independent judgment.
- A developing finance professional applying financial concepts under limited guidance.
- Proficient knowledge of applicable financial principles, theories and concepts, and U.S. GAAP to perform activities such as monthly closing and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Performs monthly close of various businesses including analysis, posting of entries and review of results.
- Assist management with various special projects or analyses.
- Maintain internal controls as required by SOX and suggest control improvements.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly financial package for management, special analyses and reports for user departments, high risk P&L account reconciliations (e.g. postage),
- Coordinate with FP&A to develop an understanding of the business and interpret results.
Education & Experience
- Associate has a BA/BS degree in Accounting or Finance, working on CPA with 0-1 years relevant Internship or work experience
Education & Experience
- Associate has a BA/BS degree in Accounting or Finance, working on CPA with 0-3 years relevant Internship or work experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.