Client Relations Administrator (JR1003947)
- 51 Mercedes Way, Edgewood, NY
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge continues to experience strong growth. We are actively seeking a Client Relations Administrator in our Deer Park, NY office. In this role, you will build and maintain contact with clients in order to facilitate a positive and productive long term relationship. You will collaborate with clients, internal colleagues, and external partners to resolve inquiries for Client Services to Proxy, Global, and Reorg clients. This role is part relationship management, part service delivery, part trouble-shooter, and part process improvement implementer.
Client Relations remains our biggest high-reaching advantage in the marketplace. We hire the best in class talent to provide premier service to our clients. Are you a self-starter with superb interpersonal skills enabling you to collaborate with differing colleagues as well as clients? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a creative and dynamic team where you can help make a significant impact? See how you can contribute to our client happiness and growing organization below.
- You will communicate effectively, prioritize tasks at hand and raise issues as appropriate in a timely manner.
- You'll develop an effective working relationship with each team member as well as internal departments, value and use diverse perspectives.
- You will have a strong focus on “starting with the end in mind," breaking work down into process steps, plan, anticipate challenges and identify solutions.
- You'll support and contribute to Broadridge’s client centric culture taking responsibility for client satisfaction and retention.
- You will assist in training new associates on the day to day functions and provide guidance with client inquiries.
- You'll demonstrate the ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks with proficiency.
- You will participate on assigned projects and special tasks as assigned by management within a set timeframe.
- Experience in a client relations/customer service role or equivalent experience.
- Industry knowledge of Proxy and Reorg is a plus.
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills and analytical skills.
- Very detail oriented, ability to multi-task, prioritize and follow through on tasks to meet deadlines.
- Capability to thrive in a dynamic working environment with a keen attention to detail.
- A self-starter who is highly adaptable, team oriented and results driven.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Access, Word etc.).
- Ability to act in an ethical, professional manner with a client centric focus, and value being part of a diverse team.
- Join a dynamic, fast-growing organization that will guide you in developing your career and growth within our company.
- A widely-recognized environment valuing diversity, inclusion and community involvement.
- A platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- A focus personal learning and development to help you reach your professional development goals.
- Excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits and much more.
- Competitive 401k plan with employer match and additional basic company contribution.
- Generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time and paid company holidays.
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter. Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.