Sr. Business Analyst (JR1006501)
- 1 Park Ave, NEW YORK, NY
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing. We are seeking a Sr Business Analyst to join our team in New York. You will need to interface frequently with clients to capture and communicate their requirements for various implementation tasks and development features and to help ensure timely delivery of them according to a defined project plan.
This is an excellent opportunity within our Broadridge Investment Management Solutions (BIMS) team and a highly visible role. Are you looking to join a creative and dynamic team? Would you like to be a part of an organization where you can help make a significant impact? See how you can contribute to our fast-growing team today.
- Ensure that all relevant client requirements are captured and prioritized
- Understand the client’s overall business and how our solutions conform to their business goals
- Communicate client requirements with Broadridge Product Management and Development groups in order to ensure proper estimations of work and expected output
- Serve as the main point of contact within for clients during active projects
- Understand and be able to communicate the capabilities of Broadridge’s in house loan portfolio management software solution
- Write small and large feature specifications for development
- Build Business Requirements documents that will be disseminated to all parties involved in a project
- Frequent verbal communication with Broadridge employees involved in a given project
- Daily interaction with clients including with management and end users
- Project management duties:
- Project plan creation and monitoring
- Weekly internal and client status updates
- UAT/Issue lifecycle management
- Budget tracking
- 3-5 years Financial Market experience with Fixed Income Securities, preferably loans (B.A/B.S Degree required)
- Experience with Asset Managers, Broker Dealers & Banks
- Project Management Experience – PMP Certified Preferred
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Capable of working in a dynamic, high pressure environment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.