Project Manager, Financial Systems (JR1003416)
- 1155 Long Island Ave, Edgewood, NY
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge continues to grow. We are currently seeking a Project Manager to join our corporate finance team. This role can sit in either our Newark, NJ or Deer Park, NY location.
In this role, you will be responsible for successful delivery and oversight of projects within the Finance organization. You will lead a team that undertakes the research, analysis, planning and execution of strategic initiatives. You will conduct thoughtful tactical assessments of current system and process improvement opportunities that align with the finance organization’s strategy and present to the Director of Finance, Strategy & Integration. The role is highly visible to senior leadership in the organization.
Are you ready to directly impact the growth of a groundbreaking business? If so, we urge you to read below to learn how you can make an immediate impact with our growing organization.
- You will lead analysis, planning, and execution of projects on time and under budget
- You will prepare business cases with clearly defined objective, scope and deliverables for project review/consideration with sponsorship
- You will produce well planned, organized project plans and timelines with milestones
- You'll assemble and coordinate team members required for each project and ensure all individuals involved are accountable and responsible
- You will maintain weekly dashboard for project(s) currently in flight using critical metrics and risk mitigation
- You'll facilitate issue resolution and escalation, making adjustments to project plans when needed
- You will liaise with project steering committees to advance project issues, risks and recommendations
- You'll be responsible for staff management including but not limited to hiring, corrective action, performance appraisals, review and approval of timesheet submission, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field. CPA, MBA or advanced business degree preferred
- Experience leading projects or history of success as member of project team
- PMP certification, MS Project and Oracle Financials expertise a plus
- Knowledge of finance business processes and general accounting including revenue and expense management, billing, accounts, financial planning, and analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to illustrate ideas, concepts, recommendations, and technical/complex information in a clear and concise timely manner, at a level consistent with the audience
- Ability to analyze situations and issues, identify options, draw logical conclusions and sound inferences, determine and recommend practical courses of action using innovation, creativity, good judgment and critical thinking
- Strong organizational skills including demonstrated tenacity for following up with team members and leadership on outstanding items
Why should you join Broadridge?
- Since 2015, Broadridge has been named by FORTUNE as one of the World's Most Admired Companies achieving #1 ranking in the Financial Data Services category in 2019.
- We were honored to have joined the S&P 500 Index in June, 2018.
- 2019 marks the 12th consecutive year we’ve been rated a Best Places to work in New York by SHRM.
- Broadridge values diversity and inclusion. We have won several global diversity/inclusion awards including Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality, Bronze Award in the Opportunity Now Benchmark and the Women's Forum of New York, among others.
- More than 5,000 brands entrust us to deliver essential communications to their clients.
- We will provide you with a platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits, 401k with company match and much more.
- You’ll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, sick time, personal & company holidays, and time off with pay for volunteer-related activities.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.