Sr. Client Relations Representative (JR1006454)
- 5220 Robert J. Matthews Parkway, El Dorado Hills, CA
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing. We are seeking a Senior Client Relations Representative to join our Broadridge Customer Communications Solutions (BRCC) division in El Dorado Hills, CA at 5220 Robert J. Matthews Parkway. At BRCC, we transform how organizations communicate with their customer by building an optimal, integrated digital and print experience. By seamlessly connecting customers with relevant content across the existing and emerging channels they prefer, their transactional, marketing and regulatory communications can drive greater efficiency, engagement and results.
In this role, you'll be the primary point of contact to an assigned group of clients and work to ensure client retention and happiness through the maintenance and development of client relationships. You will function as a client conduit for product recommendations, troubleshooting and opportunities and serve as Tier 3 support for after-hours client concerns.
Are you looking to join a creative and dynamic team? See how you can contribute to our fast-growing organization below.
- You will be assigned projects of varying levels of complexity and may work on multiple projects at a time (e.g., conversions, implementations, migrations, product launches)
- Clearly define, establish, and implement plans to identify how client requirements will be achieved (e.g., set objectives, enforce organizational development practices, implement process improvement strategies)
- You will gather and document requirements for projects of all scopes/sizes, prepare and present information to the client, complete accounts receivable collections
- You will regularly provide volume forecasting to assist with revenue and capacity planning
- You will present quarterly business reviews and operational status to client support staff and executive leadership
- You will routinely communicate complex processes in a clear and concise manner to ensure comprehension
- You will review and approve client invoicing for accuracy and submission
- You will routinely prioritize the completion of both internal and external initiatives and requests
- BA/BS degree, or 3-5 years of business related work experience in customer service or industry related position
- Prior management/project management experience preferred
- Ability to monitor daily activities and actively intervene when necessary on the clients behalf to maintain client happiness
- A self-starter with a keen attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- For your convenience, this office has on onsite wellness center providing acute care for illness and injuries, annual physical examinations, vaccinations, health screenings, full service laboratory, prescriptions and more. There are no fees for medical services provided on-site.
- An opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-growing organization that will guide you in developing your career.
- A widely-recognized environment valuing diversity, inclusion and community involvement.
- A platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- A strong focus on personal learning and development to help you reach your professional development goals.
- Excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits and much more.
- Competitive 401k plan with employer match and additional basic company contribution.
- Generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time and paid company holidays.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.