Part-time Financial Data Analyst (JR1003854)
- Two Chatham Center, Pittsburgh, PA
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is hiring. We are seeking a Part-time Financial Data Analyst to work in our Pittsburgh, PA office. As our Financial Data Analyst, you will be responsible for the delivery of financial mentorship within the backlog of client contracts as an individual contributor within the Data Management team. You will provide an advanced level of guidance and insight to apply key business drivers or operational variables during the analysis process. It's a highly visible position due to the analysis and reporting functions performed by the role. Therefore this role requires strong excel skills and working knowledge of finance organizations.
Are you a self-starter, looking be a part of a creative and dynamic team where you can help make a significant impact? See how you can contribute to our growing organization below. We would love to meet you.
This is a long term temporary, contract role. It will be 20-25 hours a week and flexible on schedule.
- You will cleanse DCIO data to the appropriate Firm Office location and Person information of the registered representative that places the trades on behalf of the Mutual Fund Company
- You can cleanse data financial records using the Sales Vision platform and Informatica Data Director Tool for Mutual Fund and Defined Contribution (DCIO) clients.
- You will research incomplete broker/dealer and financial advisor information by determining the correct firm, office, and representative information tied to a particular trade.
- You will become accustomed to various client file feeds and determining the most efficient way to steward records
- You can understand how dealers, branches, and rep codes correspond to firms, offices, and persons
- You'll apply knowledge of how prominent intermediaries (i.e. Morgan Stanley, Merrill Lynch, Raymond James, Edward Jones, and JP Morgan) transact with mutual funds
- Use internal and external resources including Raw Source Data, Rep Lists, Branch Lists, FINRA, IAPD, Google and our Master Data Repository (MDR) in order to accurately steward records
- Analyze data for our Retirement Intelligence product which provides clients with a unique predictive analytics tool to identify advisors specializing in retirement.
- Generate audits, review results, and resolve financial data integrity issues.
- Adhere to high quality and productivity standards, while providing stellar client care.
- B.A./B.S. Preferred or in progress or equivalent financial/administrative work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Powerpoint, Excel etc.) Especially thorough knowledge of Excel
- Strong customer service skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.