Manager, Issuer Operations (JR1006660)
- 2601 14th Avenue, Markham, Canada
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
To co-ordinate mailing activities between Issuer Services and Production through daily status updates and must mail reporting. Manage and co-ordinate activities for docket production and validation, while monitoring jobs to ensure regulatory compliance. Manage and co-ordinate activities regarding job set up and proxy coding.
Key Job Functions/Responsibilities
- Co-ordinate mailing activities between Issuer Services, Project Management and Production
- Monitor mailing jobs to ensure proper execution of instructions and regulatory compliance
- Participate in change initiatives and review existing processes in department, recommend efficiencies and technology solutions.
- Develop and monitor quantitative data for department service levels and volume reporting, while ensuring that proper procedures are being following by supported departments
- Analyze and interpret changes in organization or in regulations to determine their impact and assessing opportunities to support new business requirements
- Responsible for staff requirements and service level agreements for job set up, proxy coding and Mailing schedules
- Document and maintain updated procedures in accordance ISO standards
- Provide periodic performance feedback versus objectives and conduct annual performance review on all direct reports
- Ensure high service standards are maintained and escalate to department heads when jobs and responses are not received within appropriate timeframes.
- Support preparation of statistical information and presentations for internal and external audiences
- Manage and co-ordinate additional associates to accommodate proxy season and other peak volumes periods to ensure adherence to service standards.
- Complete ad hoc reports as identified and requested
- Special reports and other duties as requested
Basic Skill Level Requirements
- Business Degree/Diploma (or equivalent education and experience).
- Minimum 2 years Client Service or Production co-ordination experience. Previous experience as Administrative Coordinator, Project Management, or Client Management required.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Strong interpersonal skills and has the ability to deal with associates of all levels within an organization.
- Windows environment. Familiar with Microsoft Access, Excel, Word, and Power Point. Exposure to database systems is an asset. Proxy Plus and MUSIC – Broadridge systems.