Associate Client Relations Administrator - Contract (JR1006653)
- 51 Mercedes Way, Edgewood, NY
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing. Our team is seeking a dynamic Client Relations Support Administrator in our Edgewood, NY office. You will join the client service team and assist them through various stages of supporting our clients and the various products. You will establish, build, and maintain contact with the client relations administrators and leaders in order to facilitate a positive and productive long-term relationship. You will perform clerical tasks such as data entry and analysis, as well as correspond with internal and external customers. You will create, maintain, and distribute monitoring/status reports, track deadlines, etc. Regular work with Excel will include inputting and extracting data from spreadsheets, utilizing v-lookups and pivot tables, report generation, and working with numbers. If you have excellent time management skills with the ability to accurately complete urgent department requests, then we would love to hear from you.
This is a temporary, contract role.
- Acting as a supporting member of a large client services team
- Producing ad-hoc data and reports as requested
- Assisting in developing and/or implementing monitoring processes
- Participating in ongoing projects; including analyzing data, sorting files, drafting written procedures, etc. as requested
- Generating and distributing time-sensitive reports and correspondence
- Researching and responding, in a timely manner, to simple or moderate requests from clients regarding their needs and interests
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically with advanced Excel knowledge; Microsoft Access experience preferred
- Relevant client service or equivalent experience
- Strong communications skills, including both written and oral skills
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative team environment
- Strong organizational skills with a dedicated, self-starter approach to managing workload
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.