Lead Client Service Representative (JR1004099)
- 51 Mercedes Way, Edgewood, NY
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
- Assist with client inquiries by applying diplomacy and assertiveness to reach mutually beneficial results
- Assist clients with projects, transactions, problem solving and servicing of all aspects of client shareholder accounts
- Act as a Client Advocate and interface between all departments
- Leverage experience to support the developmental needs of fellow associates
- Ensure that clients are informed of changes in the industry and regulatory environments and the direct impact of them
- Interface with client, prior agent and various operating areas during conversion of shareholder records
- Attend conferences and/or other industry related events to help strengthen existing client relationships, enhance industry knowledge and promote products and services
- Manage Transfer Agent functions i.e. IPO's, Stock Option exercises and Restricted Stock Vestings
- Maintain favorable client relationships in order to identify additional service needs
- Required Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in Client Services
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to excel in fast-paced environment
- Ability to establish good personal and working relationships with clients
- Ability to resolve client issues and determine when escalation is necessary
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, excellent time management and follow up skills
- Outstanding presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is a global Fintech company with a market cap of ~$8B. We are the leading provider of investor communications and technology solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge's investor communications, securities processing and data and analytics solutions provide financial institutions complex, high performance, scalable platforms to help them grow their businesses. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe and Asia. Please visit our website www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth"
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.