Professional Services Business Analyst Program
- 283 Market St, Newark, NJ 07102, USA
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $9 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the -EEO is the Law- poster.
-Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity - Inclusion.
Diverse - Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.-
Broadridge Financial Solutions is growing! We have developed into a global Fintech company with over $4 billion in revenues and are recognized as an invaluable partner for the world’s leading companies and financial institutions. Broadridge Consulting Services is seeking motivated applicants who aspire to become part of our team consulting in the Capital Markets, Asset Management, and Wealth Management segments. The chosen candidates will receive career development in project management, business analysis, and subject matter expertise offered by the Professional Services Analyst Program.
Through a combination of on-the-job and classroom career development, immediate client engagement, and profound guidance from experienced analysts and seasoned professionals, those who are chosen for the Professional Services Analyst Program will have the rare opportunity to develop skill sets essential to excel as consultants in the FinTech industry. With the opportunity to travel, engage with various levels of client leadership, as well as directly interact with Broadridge senior executives, you be able to differentiate themselves throughout their careers. In addition to the significant exposure to senior executives, both within the organization and external, Broadridge Consulting Services also affords our team of consultants the unrivaled opportunity to work alongside new technologies like blockchain, cloud, and A.I.
Joining previous classes of Professional Services Analysts, you will join our team of developing Analysts, as well as gain experience assisting in formulating engagements and crafting client proposals and Statements of Work. As the nature of this position and department is very collaborative, analysts will cultivate a strong client network, learn to manage client expectations, understand the value of project delivery, and gain valuable technology and industry knowledge
4 year College Degree in Business (Economics, Finance) or Mathematics, Computer Science, or Accounting
- Some financial industry experience
- Excellent communication skills
- You are an energetic recent college grad with a desire to learn about consulting in the financial industry
- You have a strong command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You possess a keen attention to detail
- You are a skilled decision maker
- You display excellent written/verbal communication skills
- You are comfortable facilitating internal and client facing meetings
- Analytical process management skills
- Proven ability to work under tight deadlines
- You will provide technical and business support for Engagement Leads and Consultants on projects
- You will assist in assessments/discovery with regard to business and system architecture at the client
- You will act as liaison for the project team in meeting with various internal and client departments
- You will help recommend process improvements, control changes, and system enhancements in an effort to achieve desired end state
- You will prepare documentation including process flows, controls, assessments, business requirements, functional specifications, and test scripts
- You will execute test scripts and prepare project documentation and presentations for meetings