Associate Vote Specialist (JR1003903)
- 51 Mercedes Way, Edgewood, NY
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing! We're currently recruiting for an Associate Vote Specialist to work in our Edgewood, NY office. Are you looking to join a creative and dynamic team? See how you can contribute to our growing organization below.
- Process basic Level I client requests with consistent accuracy while ensuring they are handled as requested and according to scheduled deadlines. Requests include Manual Voting, Legal Proxy Requests, Invalid Instructions, Omnibus Proxies, Account Setups and Proportional Voting.
- You will communicate with CS / Data Entry / Vote Audit departments regarding any voting concerns or special processing requirements.
- Responsible to ensure follow-through on voting issues. Assists in completing team projects and one off requests as required.
- Voting experience strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of Proxy Plus Mainframe.
- Strong mathematical skills required.
- Ability to effectively manage competing priorities.
- Strong communication, analytical skills and organizational skills; thorough and attentive to details; able to prioritize and multitask, and recognize the importance of deadlines while ensuring accuracy.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.