Recruiting Coordinator - Contract (JR1003983)
- 2600 Southwest Blvd., Kansas City, MO
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing. We are seeking a recruiting coordinator to support our growing Talent Acquisition team. In this position, you will be the face of Broadridge to the employment market. You will guide our candidates through the full-cycle recruiting stages, from scheduling interviews through on-boarding.
This is a long term, temporary, contract role.
Do you want to learn recruiting from the beginning and take the first step in your Human Resource career? Are you looking to join a creative and dynamic organization? See how you can contribute to our growing team below.
- Work closely with candidates, recruiters, hiring managers, and various internal teams. Coordinate interviews, compile job offer packages, and facilitate pre-employment screenings
- Work jointly with HR Shared Services to ensure successful on-boarding of new hires
- Maintain applicant data and ensure compliance in various systems/tools including applicant tracking systems, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Contribute to a dynamic team environment
Requirements for success:
- You have internship experience in administration and/or Human Resources (preferred), or are a recent graduate willing to learn and grow
- You can prioritize effectively and will thrive in a collaborative team environment with high volume and goals
- You’re detail oriented with uncommon organizational and time management skills
- You’re a problem solver who takes ownership and shows accountability, all with a positive attitude
- You have excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills and can communicate effectively and efficiently across departments, with staff, senior management and clients
- You’re proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and can quickly learn new programs and systems
Broadridge, a global Fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenues, helps clients get ahead of today’s challenges to capitalize on what’s next with communications, technology, data and analytics solutions that help transform their businesses. Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
- Since 2015, Broadridge has been named by FORTUNE as one of the 'World's Most Admired Companies.' We were honored to have recently been added to the S&P 500.
- We value diversity and inclusion. We have won several global diversity/inclusion awards including 'Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality,' Bronze Award in the 'Opportunity Now' Benchmark and the Women's Forum on New York, among others.
- More than 5,000 brands entrust us to deliver essential communications to their clients.
- We will provide you with a platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.