Lead Client Service Rep (JR1003885)
- Two Chatham Center, Pittsburgh, PA
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
- Provide day-to-day service for multiple Broadridge clients
- With a concentration on our Sales Analytics, Opportunity Hunter, Global Tax Reclaim and State Tax Reporting products, learn and understand our product offerings and the solutions they provide within the industry
- Research and resolve client issues through self-diagnosis or by working with members of other Broadridge teams
- Understand the database table structures and interact with the data using SQL
- Review client environments ongoing to ensure configurations are maintained accurately and attaining the business results needed
- Configure and maintain Sales Analytics and Opportunity Hunter environments within the Distribution Insight platform
- Lead training and product overview discussions with clients
- Work with multiple Broadridge teams (Data Stewardship, Insight Services, etc.) in tracking and resolving the client issues and related tasks
- Work with Broadridge Relationship Manager(s) and Sales team member(s) to manage client issues, develop account management strategies and develop additional revenue opportunities
- Work with the Product Development team to identify possible new system enhancements, modules, services, etc.
- Inform client of upcoming system releases. Keep them informed of release dates, new functionality, enhancements, new services, etc.
- Ensure that all client needs related to Broadridge products are being met or addressed on a timely basis
- Establish regular communications with the client team and manage the customer relationship through regular and effective communication to provide proactive support and delivery of a high level of customer satisfaction
- Maintain a well-developed working knowledge of the complete line of Broadridge products and services offered, taking responsibility to keep up to date and request assistance for further development needs
- Recommend ways to improve from lessons learned to create efficiencies in approach, execution and/or delivery
- Share knowledge to continually improve support practices
- Assist in the creation of contract change orders for any item identified as out of scope of the original contract
- Stay informed of/follow all relevant Broadridge policies to ensure the security and privacy of data
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or IT related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of business goals
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Have an ability to perform data research and analysis
- Work requires the ability to multi-task and to be flexible
- Enthusiasm to assume responsibility and accountability
- Understanding distribution within the Financial Services industry a plus, preferably within the Mutual Fund Industry
- Ability to travel
- Experience using the following technologies at a moderate level is preferred: SQL, MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.