Financial Analyst, Corporate FP&A (JR1001039)
- 5 Dakota Drive, Lake Success, NY
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the -EEO is the Law- poster.
-Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity - Inclusion.
Diverse - Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.-
We are seeking a Financial Analyst to join the Corporate FP&A team in Lake Success, NY or New York City. As our Financial Analyst, you will play a critical role in helping Broadridge set its strategic and financial goals, measure performance and communicate with investors. To be successful, you will possess strong corporate finance knowledge, a command of business fundamentals, and excellent Excel/PowerPoint capabilities. Familiarity with corporate budgeting and forecasting tools a plus. This role will provide you with significant exposure to senior management at a growing and global FinTech leader.
Are you looking to join a creative and dynamic organization? Do you have a real passion for finance? See below to learn how you can make an immediate impact with Broadridge.
- Provides insight into the financial information including assessment of issues, perspective on results and recommendations to Senior Leadership.
- Assists in the annual budgeting and monthly reporting of financial results (i.e., quarterly forecasts, variance analysis of results to quarterly/annual plans, preparation of annual plans, long-range strategic plans).
- Builds and maintains a tracking system to monitor performance versus plan, forecast and prior year. Manages multiple financial models for consolidating financial results and validates data accuracy and integrity.
- Perform Month End Close responsibilities, including financial analysis, Flash P&L results and commentary
- Analyze performance of publicly traded peers and assist in the preparation of investor communication materials
- Assist with the production of monthly, quarterly, and other ad hoc executive reporting.
Reports into the VP, Corporate FP&A. Business partners with business unit finance teams, corporate finance and accounting, strategy, M&A, investor relations, and treasury
- 2 - 4 years of progressive financial experience, including financial analysis, planning, forecasting, and reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree required – GPA of 3.5 or higher a plus
- Strong organization, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills; intellectually curious
- Strong process orientation and personal computer skills, especially in developing financial & analytical models, working with large data sets. Particularly strong excel skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a demanding team environment
- Ability to effectively partner with managers throughout the company to analyze financial situations
- Well-honed written and verbal communication skills combined with an approachable and collaborative attitude
- Must possess project management skills and able to meet designated deadlines
- Requires data analysis and reporting skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- The opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-growing organization that will guide you in developing your career and growth within our company.
- A widely-recognized environment valuing diversity, inclusion and community involvement.
- A platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- A strong focus on personal learning and development to help you reach your professional development goals.
- Excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits and much more.
- Competitive 401k plan with employer match and additional basic company contribution.
- Generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time and paid company holidays.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.