Client Support Analyst (JR1003691)
- 283-299 Market St, Newark, NJ
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing. We are seeking a Client Services Professional to join our Service Delivery Team in our Newark, NJ office. In this role, you will be the first line of support for our Tier 1 and Tier 2 clients. You will lead Tier 2 client relationships across all Broadridge Equities and Fixed Income GTO applications, and be the point of entry for our Tier 1 Clients. You will ensure clients receive timely and accurate updates on all open issues and maintain client satisfaction. You will provide production issue triage through resolution and be required to liaise with multiple teams across Broadridge. You will operate as part of a global team – working daily with counterparts in India and Canada.
Are you seeking a dynamic role which enhances client satisfaction? Do you have first class problem solving skills? Are you inventive with strong attention to detail? If you’re looking for a role in which you can learn and grow within an exciting organization, this is the role for you. .
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Client-facing role proactively handling client production inquiries.
- Deep understanding of equities and fixed income products and a general technical understanding.
- Expectation that you will learn the GTO product offering and be able to provide consultancy on various functionalities to clients.
- Proactive client management to identify trends, issues and opportunities.
- Support Account Management in both identifying and retaining client relationships and opportunities.
- Develop collaboration and continued product integration across Service Delivery.
- Assist in developing product-focused expertise within the team.
- Regular client visits and management of weekly open issue calls.
- Incident management of Tier 2 client issues through post-mortem.
- Facilitate Disaster Recovery/BCP requirements, Metrics & SLA reporting.
Business & Personal Competencies;
- Degree educated. Finance, Economics, Mathematics or Computer Sciences preferred.
- Equities and Fixed Income Experience desired.
- Experience in a programming language a plus.
- Superior written and verbal communication.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Clear communicator. Able to easily adapt communication style in different situations.
- Highly motivated, focused, confident and a phenomenal teammate.
- The ability to adjust to shifting priorities is a requirement.
- Evidence of working effectively in a team required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.