Sr. Data Management Services Analyst
- Two Chatham Center, Pittsburgh, PA
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the -EEO is the Law- poster.
-Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity - Inclusion.
Diverse - Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.-
As the Senior Data Management Services Analyst, you will participate in projects that improve processes, quality, accuracy, and coverage for both enterprise wide data repositories and client/product-specific databases.
- Identify the root causes for data inaccuracies and recommend solutions for improving data quality
- Design, build, test and document solutions for data enrichment and corrections
- Work closely with customers and internal teams, including data management, client support and development
- Employ project management to develop project plans, track progress, manage scope and deliver solutions on schedule
- Research data questions from internal groups using knowledge of relational databases and the specific product's data model.
- Work with internal teams to gather requirements and also communicate solutions and have the solution enacted.
- Write SQL to investigate and repair client data issues; Jira and Confluence to document; Git for versioning
- Implement monitoring and notification processes to proactively identify and resolve data quality issues
- Identify opportunities for process improvements/best practices and submit recommendations to internal stakeholders
- Communicate to management when additional resources are required
- Work with internal stakeholders to assign criticality of discovered inaccuracies and document risk analysis if deemed necessary
- As needed, perform additional research to secure additional information from various sources
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access) experience required
- PL/SQL experience required
- Financial Services with focus on mutual funds (preferred)
- Minimum skills and competencies
- 3-5 years working with SQL, relational databases in general
- Ability to communicate complex information clearly
- Detail oriented and have excellent problem solving abilities
- Ability to follow best practices when changing data including: backup, testing, logging, version control and documentation.
- Strong process improvement skills
- Commitment to quality
- Must be highly effective in a fast paced, high volume, deadline-oriented environment
- Able to work independently, as well as in a team environment, with all levels of employees
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.