VP Finance (JR1003356)
- 1155 Long Island Ave, Edgewood, NY
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge continues to experience strong growth and we are actively seeking a Head of FP&A, Mutual Funds & Retirement Solutions for our Investor Communication Solutions organization (ICS).
As the VP, Finance, you will report directly to the CFO of ICS, and will be primarily responsible for the achievement of business and financial objectives through close partnership with senior executive across business divisions and shared service components. This requires an operations mindset, analytical rigor and collaborative leadership.
The VP, Finance is a highly visible position which will drive value and significantly impact bottom-line profitability at Broadridge. Are you looking to be a part of a growing Fin Tech company? Are you ready to directly impact the growth of a transformational business? If so, we urge you to read below to learn how you can make an immediate impact with our dynamic organization.
Decision Support (Strategic Business Partnering) and Leadership:
- You will drive the financial planning and analysis function in an evolving and fast growing business of the ICS segment by bringing business and industry knowledge, leadership, motivation, and a greater level of financial acumen to the group; serve in a demanding role in a high-pressure environment as the organization continues to navigate through the fundamental and systematic change needed to align with the company’s long term objectives. The business unit includes various sub-business lines and requires a quick-to-learn, multifaceted individual who can partner with MFRS’ leadership team.
- You will partner with the organization to meet recurring and strategic deliverables; lead the reporting function of the business, including monthly, quarterly, and annual close and coordination of forecast, budget, and strategic financial plans.
- You will execute on key finance department and business objectives as discussed with ICS CFO, MFRS President and other senior leadership team.
- You will understand the impact and application of key business metrics and improve the messaging and communication of results, risks/opportunities, forecast, emerging key themes, and other communications from the business unit to the President and CFO.
- You will perform executive level ad hoc analyses to deliver insightful views into the business operations and financial performance, including financial modeling of potential transactions and “early views” into future fiscal years and scenario planning.
- You'll facilitate and influence senior leadership decision-making by developing reliable, timely, and accurate analyses of budgets, forecasts, financial trends and other ad hoc analysis. You will align financial metrics to business needs.
- You will considers both economic and accounting implications and apply a commercial/business focus when providing options and recommendations to senior leadership.
- You'll apply intellectual curiosity, collaborative partnering and thoroughness (detail orientation and grit) on all initiatives.
- You will possess a sense of ownership towards achieving one, three and five-year business and finance objectives. You will serve as a thought partner and be sought out by business GMs ahead of a significant decision.
- You'll have the ability to analyze, critique, and objectively influence outcomes and balance with team development and broader thinking necessary on business cases, acquisitions, new product initiatives, investments, etc.
- You will incorporate standard methodologies to lead and implement initiatives across the ICS and MFRS FP&A team in order to increase effectiveness, efficiency, and achieve long term transformation objectives
- You'll partner with leadership outside of ICS Finance as appropriate to gain an understanding and perspective of the overall business objective and how ICS FP&A can continue to be a business partner in that delivery
- You will critical metrics for marketing function and provide enhanced analysis around cost to sell and return on investment.
- 15+ years of progressive finance and relevant business experience
- Bachelors in Accounting, Finance or related field required. CPA/MBA preferred.
- Proven track record of finance team leadership and guidance to senior executives.
- Experience with FP&A, operations, pricing, and/or strategy
- Ability to conduct detailed analysis and use data to provide recommendations for operational and functional improvements to drive achievement of business objectives.
- Demonstrated experience successfully leading teams and working cross-functionally with Operations, Sales, Finance, Legal and others to ensure the organization is moving forward in exceeding goals.
- A healthy blend of intellectual curiosity, sense of urgency, self-motivation, positive attitude, analytical capability and effective influencing/negotiation skills.
Why should you join Broadridge?
- Since 2015, Broadridge has been named by FORTUNE as one of the 'World's Most Admired Companies.' We were honored to have recently been added to the S&P 500.
- We have also been rated as a 'Best Company to Work for' in NY State for 10 consecutive years.
- We value diversity and inclusion. We have won several global diversity/inclusion awards including 'Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality,' Bronze Award in the 'Opportunity Now' Benchmark and the Women's Forum on New York, among others.
- More than 5,000 brands entrust us to deliver essential communications to their clients.
- We will provide you with a platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits, 401k with company match and much more.
- You’ll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time and paid company holidays.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.