Senior Client Services Representative (JR1002767)
- 125 High St, Boston, MA
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing. We are currently recruiting for a Senior Client Services Representative to join our Revenue and Expense Management team in Boston, MA at 125 High Street. As the primary point of contact, you are tasked with providing support to clients using the Revport application. Why is this role so significant to our customer's success? You will be their go-to support guide. By maintaining the quality and customer happiness that Broadridge prides ourselves with, you will directly impact the success of our clients. We will offer you the comprehensive training and mentorship that will enable you to add to our premier client service.
The Revport engine automates revenue and expense management across more than 50 different types of fees, including: management, performance, administrative and advisory fees, advisor commissions, revenue-sharing fees, taxes and fund rebates. It supports both multi-lingual and multi-currency transactions, including VAT and goods-and-services taxes. Revport is a browser-based, enterprise-ready solution set that connects with your record keepers, custodial accounts, and general ledgers systems. Revport can be implemented as a fully handled service, SaaS or in-house installation.
In this role, you will help clients optimize the use of Revport in supporting their business, address general software issues and questions, and liaise with the Revport team representing client software needs. The ultimate goal is to ensure our clients are successful with the use of our products and that Broadridge is successful in delivering a client experience that helps support our goals. Are you looking to join a growing team? See how you can contribute to Broadridge below.
- Provide detailed analysis, testing, triage and tracking of client software issues reported via email, phone or the web
- Define, present and implement solutions in the form of business process changes and/or business requirement
- Ensure an excellent client experience by providing dedicated, timely and efficient communication regarding the impact, current status and next steps of issues being researched
- Act as a liaison between the client and internal departments in facilitating issue resolution and/or software delivery; work with Relationship Managers to advocate for client specific product functional requests and changes
- Manage multiple client concerns and inquiries in a dynamic environment
- Maintain and document an understanding of clients' business and processes to better assess areas of improvement or opportunities for additional application training
- Lead deployment of proposed solutions of issues or application improvements
- Build and maintain client relationships and maintain superior levels of client satisfaction
- 3-5 years of professional work experience with a BS/BA degree in Business, Technology, or related field
- A self-starter with a high energy, enthusiastic and client-focused approach to help us exceed our service goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize effectively, multitask, and manage time appropriately
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to problem solve and work in a collaborative and dynamic environment
- Communicate effectively and efficiently across departments, with staff, senior management and clients
Need to have the ability to work a shift of 8 am-4 pm, 9 am-5 pm, or 10 am-6pm
Why should you join Broadridge?
- Since 2015, Broadridge has been named by FORTUNE as one of the 'World's Most Admired Companies.' We were honored to have recently been added to the S-P 500.
- We have also been rated as a 'Best Company to Work for' in NY State for 10 consecutive years.
- Broadridge values diversity and inclusion. We have won several global diversity/inclusion awards including 'Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality,' Bronze Award in the 'Opportunity Now' Benchmark and the Women's Forum on New York, among others.
- More than 5,000 brands entrust us to deliver essential communications to their clients.
- We will provide you with a platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits, 401k with company match and much more.
- You’ll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time and paid company holidays.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.