HRIS Analyst (REF1240Z)
- 4725 Independence St, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033, USA
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing, and we are actively seeking a HRIS Analyst to join our global HR team. As the HRIS Analyst, you will lead projects, by organizing and tracking the rollout and completion of various HR initiatives and efforts. You'll be responsible for the system maintenance, day-to-day support and improvement of HRIS systems. You will design and maintain system structure to ensure data integrity for HR systems including, but not limited to, Workday (HRIS), SmartRecruiters (ATS) and ADP Enterprise (payroll/t&a). You will document system processes and procedures and assist in the training of end-users across the organization.
Are you a self-starter with strong HRIS knowledge? Do you have a passion for systems and project management? Are you looking to join a fast-growing and dynamic organization? See below for how you can make an immediate impact with our organization.
- Research and maintenance: you will work with clients to design/implement new functionality, including requirements gathering, specification development, testing, and implementation.
- You'll build test scripts and conduct unit and user acceptance testing to ensure requirements are met and there are no adverse effects on the system or data.
- You will maintain system integrity by conducting routine audits of assigned modules/systems.
- You'll solve problems, analyze, identify and correct technical problems and deficiencies.
- You'll maintain quality and consistency of HRIS database.
- You will keep up to date with system upgrades and notify appropriate users accordingly. Attend training on new HRIS products and services as needed.
- Security: you will act as a HRIS Security Administrator including running user system access and maintenance of system tables. You'll ensure all access is appropriate per country, state, and local legislations based on privacy laws and Broadridge policies.
- You'll be responsible and accountable for the efficiency, stability, security and accessibility of applications.
- You'll configure data workflow including access permissions, work groups, approval paths, business rules, and activity configuration.
- Reporting and analytics: you will develop and maintain HR dashboards related to assigned Module in coordination with Sr. HRIS Analyst. This requires strong analytical skills, not just compiling raw data.
- Training and documentation: you will provide instruction and guidance to administrators and staff on the use and functions of HRIS and other technologies; develop instructional guides for administrators and staff.
This position can sit in either our Newark, NJ or Wheat Ridge, CO office.
- Bachelor's degree in HR and/or IT Systems.
- 4+ years working knowledge SaaS or hosted HR systems (Workday experience required), payroll/time and labor, reporting tools, HR processes and policies. Compensation process support strongly desirable.
- Knowledge of relevant country, federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and PII regulations.
- Advanced Excel skills required.
- RPA/bot experience is helpful.
Why should you join Broadridge?
- Since 2015, Broadridge has been named by FORTUNE as one of the 'World's Most Admired Companies.' We were honored to have recently been added to the S-P 500.
- We have also been rated as a 'Best Company to Work for' in NY State for 10 consecutive years.
- Broadridge values diversity and inclusion. We have won several global diversity/inclusion awards including 'Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality,' Bronze Award in the 'Opportunity Now' Benchmark and the Women's Forum on New York, among others.
- More than 5,000 brands entrust us to deliver essential communications to their clients.
- We will provide you with a platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits, 401k with company match and much more.
- You’ll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time and paid company holidays.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.